Model Updates & Heritage Armor

I’m really hoping that when Forsaken get their turn at heritage armor (whenever that is…) that maybe Blizz will use that time to finally implement the option for Undead to finally hide bones! Like with the worgen/goblin model updates and their heritage armor shortly after in the next major patch, I’m thinking it’s at least a small possibility… Anyone else think or hope so?

5 Likes

Yeah, here’s hoping.

Ugh yes. cause my yeti costume looks hideous on mine :frowning:

2 Likes

I just want the option to stand more upright like the Forsaken guards in Zuldazar. Orcs got this so it’s the Forsakens turn.

2 Likes

Yeah… I would be fine if the bones showed on the models themselves if it weren’t for the fact that they couldn’t be covered by armor/transmog.

It’s a shame Pandaren will likely be the last to get ours.

Gotta save the best for last! :smile:

Would Forsaken Heritage armor, just be Human Heritage… They have no history as a race as they have only been around about 30 years.

1 Like

I’m guessing it will probably be spooky stuff like the Horde Darkshore sets

Those are good examples of why forsaken, along with humans orcs and nelves, will be last. The warfront sets kinda fit the bill for their heritage.

Next will probably be trolls x draenei then pandaren then the rest.

1 Like

I dont even know why hiding bones isnt even an option when its already a thing in the Chinese version of the game

1 Like

I just want my undead to have actual skeleton faces again. I like the new bodies but the new faces/hair is terrible.

It’s embarrassing to see all these Forsaken players ashamed of their bones.

Show the world your beauty, embrace who you are!

i’d also like to have my forsaken be able to stand up straight like they do in Dazar’alor

I prefer the dark rangers from sylvannas’s arm.