Mobile Bnet app not working

Everytime i log into my bnet mobile app it keeps reading… “Hmm… something went wrong.”

I tried to rset the app, restart my phone, click the retry button… nothing… whats going on with the battle net app on mobile??? If it matters i have android

Hello Jasmystic,

Is this issue still occurring? If so, can you please give me the make and model of your phone as well as the latest OS on it?

Thanks!

1 Like

I am having the same issue. I have tried clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, nothing seems to work. I have a Samsung note 10 plus.

1 Like

Just today, I get messages on my phone, but when I try to login to Bnet, I get “oops, something went wrong” I uninstalled, then re-installed, and still the same problem.

I have this issue today as well also a galaxy note 10 plus

Having the same exact issue. I have reinstalled the app multiple times with no positive results. Restarted my phone and still nothing. I use a Samsung galaxy S10+…Android version 10. I will say, there was a system update today. Since then, the battlenet mobile app stopped working

Same Issue for me today. Samsung galaxy s7.

Tried a re-install and same thing. I can still get pm’s from others in the app thru notification but can reply or open. The app

Yeah I uninstalled/deleted cache etc I think its an Android issue

Might have had to do with the update that got pushed to me earlier(android update) but I can’t use the app either. “Oops something went wrong”.

Same issue here. I’m using the Google pixel 3a with latest Android update.

Also having the same issue using the latest version on a Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
Adding error codes to the app would be a good way to pinpoint the problem…

I’m having the same issue now. I used it earlier this morning but then just started saying “Oops something went wrong” and won’t let me log in. Galaxy A21

I’m having the same exact issue on my S10 plus… The problem started right after the Android 11 update. My tab s7+ 5g, android 10, has no issues using the app.

I think there’s an issue with Android 11 and the battlenet app