Mobile AH - not correct cost (charged extra)

There appears to be a bug in the mobile AH, where its showing the incorrect price for items - told me Prognetitor Essentias were 1s… and I bought 74 for that amount and it said it was successful. Then when i logged in via computer, it deduced 290k for that transaction.

What happened? I want my gold back.

2 Likes

I was charged 160,897 for a 2g transaction!

purchased the same thing, i bought 100 or so and it took out 475k out of my balance. i worked hard for that and just got back into this game after being off for awhile. i hope they can fix this and my ticket submitted. My mail even notes i paid only 1s for each piece but when you open the mail it shows your true cost you bought it at.

had it under the wrong character. ^^^

I lost 448k.

Yeah same i’m out close to 500k I think. Def over 430k. So not right that you get confirmation for price in APP but get charged 400000% more Not OK to steal money like that.

How is this not getting fixed ASAP?

I had the same thing happen. It over charged me 750k. After noticing I did a single purchase screen shotted the confirmation that I would pay a silver for the item. I was charged 4500 gp. I have but in a ticket and got an auto reply to look at the forums.

Same issue for me. 10g buy turned into 70k

Same issue for me 1silver each i buy turned into 155k

So I realized i’m actually out double what I said, cause I can’t math apparently. Over 800k, closer to 900k i believe. Put in ticket, and get canned response. So ridiculous.

Yep. Purchased 12 PEs for what I thought would be less than 20g. Actually cost me over 30,000g. Like, c’mon. Just give me an error message, and not sell my the items at a different, unknown price.

Yea the same thing just happened to me… bought several PE’s that should’ve been less than 20g and cost me 30,000g

I Lost 1.6mil due to this. Asked for my gold back and got directed here lol. What a joke.

We getting to 3rd day on reopened ticket after canned response. WTF is this.

With an average wait time of over FOUR days now, this is quickly working up the ranks of the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

2 Likes

Welp got a response, and just pointed out how to submit a bug report. no man i need my gold back. WTF is this.

2 Likes

yo guys… same

Same. I wonder how many million gold they just removed from people without warning. I lost nearly 1M, others lost more.

1 Like

Finally got my gold back. 5 days, 1 canned response, 1 how to report a bug response, finally they took items back and gave gold back.