Mob health bars missing?

None of the mobs in the DF zone have health bars. I’ve disabled all addons, I’ve validated in the settings menu to show name plates - always, larger, and so on. No health bars anywhere. What could I be missing here?

I doubt this is it, but there is a shortcut to turn them off/on? I think it is Z,X, or V? Can’t really remember.

Good luck!

I’ve checked keybinds and there’s no keybind that I can find which turns off health bars. It used to be under ‘Interface’ > ‘Nameplates’ but even with all that on no health bars.

I think the default for enemy health bars is Shift - V.

1 Like

I’ve turned off all addons, completely reset the UI and under options I hit default to reset back to that. Shift-v turns on the larger name plate but the health bar is no longer there above mobs.

The UI changes and bugs and issues really make it hard to want to play this game.

I did AQ 40 earlier and saw health bars above enemies, I tap the V key to turn it on or off.

Haven’t gone to DF yet, have you checked other areas to see if it’s only new content that it happens in?

1 Like

People don’t seem to understand the question…

This is a bug that is known it can happen again but for now there is a /script you can run to resolve this issue that has worked for most people.

/script SetCVar(‘nameplateShowOnlyNames’, 0)

I have to do this on every toon that I play using default UI.
It’s just like floating combat text the actual setting for it in interface is gone so you have to run a script to fix it.

1 Like