Mmr inflation in tww

will it be as good as shadowlands? :sneezing_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s a good chance it is in Blitz, yeah, considering that mode should absorb battleground, rated battleground, shuffle and arena players. At least for a while.

Looking for another free elite already?

just a question is all

ATM MMR is really weird. Jim and I actually lost MMR after winning a couple times tonight. lol We’re at 1500cr with an 8-3 WL and sitting at like 1650, pretty sure in regular rated season we’d be in the 18-2k MMR range.

I assume it’s probably something they’re doing intentionally to be able to keep games filling quickly.

thats so cooked. in youre opinion what will be considered “FREE” rating in TWW my friend wants to no :sneezing_face: :sneezing_face:

I’m not a part of the free rating crowd. I believe some brackets are easier than others, and that some seasons are easier than others, but I don’t subscribe to the notion that hitting 2400 in any game mode is easy when you consider how little of the game’s population is capable of it.

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_peeking_eye:
uh oh the arena forums are NOT gonna like that response

It’ll be very inflated. There’s already a ton of returning players and their participation will feed the ladder with plenty of MMR.

are you taking account that summer break is over in August a lot of WoW pvpers are going to back to school and work?

Let’s hope.

P sure students can still queue at the end of their school day.

:index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :+1: