MMO Mouse?

Thinking about picking one up. Currently use a Logitech Pro Superlight and I love it, but the side buttons are kind of a pain for me to use. I used to use a Razer Naga and I liked it, but what mice are you guys using?

I really want to try healing, but without dedicated mouse buttons for party targets, arena targets, etc. I feel like I don’t have enough braincells to make it make sense with just the keyboard.

Like a 2014 Naga cos I dont like that they moved the top 2 buttons to behind the scroll wheel on the newer model.
I tried a reddragon one cos it was basically a ripoff of that Naga, but the program for it was trash, had to reload binds every single time.
When this naga breaks I’m done for.

And just cos of this thread I googled some mice and they’ve put them back in the right spot on the new model, thanks bro.

1 Like

G600 because no other mouse has a ring finger button. Azeron cyro would be the only upgrade. I also recommend a keypad. Azeron cyborg is the best.

1 Like

Buy the RED DRAGON m908 mouse.

It’s cheaper than NAGA and lasts just as long. You can almost buy two for the price of a similar NAGA. I got mine for $35.99 but they often fluctuate in price from $30 to $50.

2 Likes

I just replaced my nage with a trinity, was only 60$

1 Like

Logitech G600 is good, and you can usually get it for $35, and in my experience they last like, probably 2.5 years on average, which is convenient because they have a three year warranty (although I’ve only taken advantage of it once, and it was several years ago, so I don’t know if they still have that)

1 Like

logitech g502 hero is what i use, great mouse. “enough” buttons which are easy to reach but not too many. also good for the fps stuff too, bonus xD

1 Like

I don’t get how ppl use those MMO mouse. When I tried the Razer Naga a long time ago, I just couldn’t move the mouse to the right without hitting those buttons on the side.
Like how do ppl move / slide the mouse to the right without hitting your thumb on those buttons on the side?

I this depends on if you move your mouse from your shoulder/elbow or from your wrist tbh. Some MMO mice have the ring finger button/rest spot like the G600 and kinda help balance the mouse a bit better.

How I used my old naga was, I had a dead key that didnt do anything and I rested my thumb on it so I could hold the mouse like normal

logitech g600 is my go to. I had 2 nagas, both broke quick.

My g600 i have had since 2017 still works and I used it when I travel. and I have a new one that I got a year ago thats been great as well.

I’ve heard that the g600 is pretty heavy, right?

I miss the corsair m95

1 Like

i use snes controller

1 Like

For me, the Razer Naga had the most comfortable side buttons placement. It was great. Unfortunately, the mouse also broke after a year of use. The scroll wheel would start spazzing out.

I got another Razer Naga a few more times, and they all kept breaking after a year. Finally, I stopped buying them because I didn’t want to support a company that doesn’t make a durable product. I was basically rewarding them for making something that only lasts one year.

On a whim, I purchased a Redragon mouse. It was like 1/2 or 2/3 cheaper. The side buttons are not as comfortable as the Razer Naga, but they’re still usable. Importantly, the Redragon has been really durable. No issues so far after years of use.

2 Likes

Interesting. My girlfriend still uses a combo red dragon mouse and keyboard and honestly, they feel low quality but they’ve been going hard for like 3 years.

1 Like