MM hunters need nerf in PVP

If I manage to get a hunter 1v1 I have no issue. Unless starts align and he gets that instant aimed shot after double tap rapid fire. As SV hunter I have no problems with them, they are easy prey. Unless that person is a gladiator player then that’s different . It’s matter of skill then. I’m not on gladiator lvl

1 Like

Good marks hunters are globaling people on openers.

Good rogues are killing people.

Both of you don’t really know what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

if you think its bad now just wait until we you see us with our tier sets that give us 30% more damage.

you will be really crying then.

2 Likes

You’re not buying 2k for 200k lol

1 Like

If you have no issue with them 1v1 then why did you make the thread?

4 Likes

I hurt Bepples feelings…aaaah sawwwyy. Its ok man they will not nerf you one finger class. Sniffers like you will still be able to have fun in this game

because your mindset is limited and again iq really low, so you didn’t read everything

1 Like

okay i am confused on what you said, i never said they weren’t.

so again, it sounds more like a you problem :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Rogues don’t have long range stuns

You’re making it out to be that marks are in a weak spot and they aren’t.

1 Like

i said sap was long ranged >->
and i have tested it, by being literally in the center of a flare, and still getting sapped.

1 Like

This might have made you feel better to type, but it doesn’t look like your thread is playing out well to the audience and I doubt this sort of immaturity and evasiveness will help that.

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:t3:

You said what again?

1 Like

That is just for you because you have obsession problem dude. Other people make good arguments, you just calling out someone , while strafing with quotes and comments from other posts.

1 Like

Any Hunter that’s been hit by Echoing Reprimand from a stealthed Rogue might take issue with this. Many classes have something that seems “unfair”.

1 Like

I didn’t see any “good arguments”. I saw a series of whinge posts and “low IQ!” spam like you just learned that insult and are intent on using it as much as possible.

4 Likes

thats what i said first honestly.

1 Like

I literally quoted where you said stuns.

Even then sap range isn’t too far. If you get sapped as a hunter you’re doing something wrong.

1 Like

Good, pvp rogues deserve to get 1shot by auto attacks.

2 Likes

I was thinking the exact same thing

3 Likes

This is like complaining you got hit by a Gpie or Chaos bolt in a group fight.

3 Likes

I lost count of how many times I had detect hidden on and got sapped by a rogue .

3 Likes