MM hunters need nerf in PVP

You mean bad rogues.

2 Likes

If I’m low IQ, I wonder how low yours has to be because I’ve done far more competitive content than you have in this game.

2 Likes

Really wish they had a pvp rating requirement to comment on pvp threads.

The amount of 1200 level player comments are comical.

2 Likes

Stuns have limited range, where MM hunter can increase the range beyond 40YDs with enough mastery. So 1v1 against MM hunter its not hard if you can stay on him and somehow survive aimed shot. I mean you can’t avoid all of them. Again cast time of aimed shot can be severally reduced, as well there is talent that procs instant AS. Where MM hunters are biggest pain its BG’s . They are behind the lines and just snipe people. I love the fantasy behind but come on.

1 Like

you have sprint.
you also have stealth
you also have long ranged stuns while stealthed.
you also deal alot of damaged as a sub rogue

us marks, are only a hazard, if you let us be.
hell, i went on a low lvl hunter as survival, and killed a marks before he could cause harm.

know what i did?
i feign death, stunned him, and stayed behind him

4 Likes

Exactly you just proved that your IQ is equal room temperature in cold winter nights without heater. Any content you did is a group content or guild content, and by some chance I decided for me its better to be in casual guild and have fun when I want, instead to be in progression guild, and plan my day around guild members.

1 Like

Lmao, no. At no point was that remotely a good mechanic.

How would you feel if you couldn’t cast any of your spells if a target was within 8 yards of you?

5 Likes

Uhh

Both of you are bad and wrong.

1 Like

P.S. If anyone in this spec would like to see just what sort of person you’re dealing with, here’s an example from the Hunter forums.

Sinexes wanted to prove that SV and MM were interchangeable in MoP and WoD. To do this he took the time to download a WoD client and sign up to a WoD private server just to get a screenshot proving that SV and MM had the same talent tiers. Not only is this commonly known and also easily verifiable via checking a website rather than downloading a ~30 GB client from 10 years ago and finding a server for it, but the same websites can be checked to find that this is how talents worked back then for every class in the game. No one got spec-specific talent tiers until Legion.

That’s the quality of poster you’re dealing with here.

2 Likes

Explain
you are welcome to say.

also the bad comment was not needed.

1 Like

Raiting don’t mean anything if I can pay 200k to be boosted to 2k rating.

1 Like

If I manage to get a hunter 1v1 I have no issue. Unless starts align and he gets that instant aimed shot after double tap rapid fire. As SV hunter I have no problems with them, they are easy prey. Unless that person is a gladiator player then that’s different . It’s matter of skill then. I’m not on gladiator lvl

1 Like

Good marks hunters are globaling people on openers.

Good rogues are killing people.

Both of you don’t really know what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

if you think its bad now just wait until we you see us with our tier sets that give us 30% more damage.

you will be really crying then.

2 Likes

You’re not buying 2k for 200k lol

1 Like

If you have no issue with them 1v1 then why did you make the thread?

4 Likes

I hurt Bepples feelings…aaaah sawwwyy. Its ok man they will not nerf you one finger class. Sniffers like you will still be able to have fun in this game

because your mindset is limited and again iq really low, so you didn’t read everything

1 Like

okay i am confused on what you said, i never said they weren’t.

so again, it sounds more like a you problem :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Rogues don’t have long range stuns

You’re making it out to be that marks are in a weak spot and they aren’t.

1 Like

i said sap was long ranged >->
and i have tested it, by being literally in the center of a flare, and still getting sapped.

1 Like