MM Hunter, LF Mostly Casual AOTC Guild

Hi, I’m a longtime hunter with broad experience across all hunter specs in various content, and I’m looking for a mostly casual guild that can achieve AotC within 2-3 months, while maintaining a good raid-life balance.

I’m looking for the following, or something closely resembling it:

• 7-9 p.m. EST start
  • 1-2 days per week
  • No raids going past midnight
  • 2 days @ 3hrs, or 1 day @ 4hrs
  • Either weekdays or weekends are fine
  • Experienced leadership
  • Progress oriented, while maintaining A laid-back, fun atmosphere

These are my non-negotiables:

• Assurance that I have complete spec autonomy
  • Assurance that I won’t be pressured to run Mythic+ or Mythic Raids
  • Fair loot system (e.g., MS/OS +1 or a similar variation)

What you get:

• A 574 iLvl MM Hunter
  • A reliable, motivated player who shows up early and prepared
  • A decent player with a mix of parses—mostly blue, some purple, some green, and one gold
  • A player who does their own theorycrafting (for better or worse) and always strives to improve within their (usually) off-meta spec
  • A mature player who enjoys dad jokes, puns, and occasionally, dark humor; looking for my last guild

Again, there’s a little wiggle room with start times and hours per week, so don’t be shy about hitting me with your recruitment blurb. I’ll consider it even if we aren’t a perfect match, but that’s what I’m offering and what I’m looking for. I’m currently on Moon Guard and would prefer a guild based here, but I’m fine with cross-realm. If you can’t reach me here, my b-tag is ZombieFodder#1256.

If your start time is a little flexible (we start at 7:30pm), we might be a good fit for you. We’re definitely fans of playing the class and spec you want to play. We do have some folks who run M+ outside of raid to challenge themselves and to get additional gear, but it is encouraged and not mandatory. Feel free to check us out and get in touch with me if you think it’d be a good fit.

Updated topic to better reflect my availability.

Hiya! Just saw your post. I know our times don’t exactly line up with yours but if you are flexible we would love to have ya! Feel free to drop me a line on discord (totaledfish)

Hi Natagosa,

I think we might be exactly what you’re looking for in a guild! I’m going to leave the short version below, but if you want to have a conversation please don’t hesitate to add me!

TL;DR for Gnomeregan Gas Co

Summit Gaming is coming back for future xpacks and end game content. We are looking for a good ranged dps and some solid healers to push mythic end game content, we are open to experienced raiders and officers to join our core, currently for some heals and ranged dps!!!

Raid times:
Wednesday Thursday 730-1030 east
Discord: Force9014
Bnet: Force#1405
Bnet: Grunkleg#1670
Bnet: Krispyish#1937

Ready to make your mark in Azeroth? Baptized in Blood is a newly-formed guild on the US-Stormrage server, dedicated to progression and raiding excellence. We’re actively seeking talented players to join our roster and help us tackle the latest content.

What We’re Looking For:

Friday/Saturday Progression Raid Team (Main Focus):

• Raid Times: 10pm PST (Sat @1am EST) to 1am PST (Sat @4am EST)
  • Current Needs:
    • 2 Healers
    • 5-6 DPS

Potential Monday/Thursday Progression Raid Team:

• Raid Days: Monday through Thursday (specific days to be determined based on interest)
  • Current Needs:
    • A Raid Leader to guide this team

Additional Information:

• Main Focus: Our primary focus is filling the roster for the Friday/Saturday raid team and work towards AOTC
  • Off-Nights: On nights we’re not raiding, we’ll be running Mythic and Mythic+ content, providing ample opportunities for gear and progression outside of raids.
  • We welcome cross-faction players, so if you’re on a different server but interested in joining, we’d love to have you!

How to Apply:
Feel free to contact us via bnet request: DireRaven#1119268 or Gigantor#12700 for any questions you may have or for an invite to the guild.

Join Baptized in Blood and become part of a guild where every raid is a step towards greatness. We look forward to seeing you in Azeroth!