Mistweaver XIA Missing

She has not spawned yet in Timeless Isle, not to mention there's so many Alliance players with mounts on Trollbane. Hopefully they get dismounted
You can be mounted, just can't fly.
Yeah she's not there wth D:
She's not there, I think it's bugged as it seems she hasn't spawned on any servers.
The issue is not spawn, the issue is WAR MODE, that particular NPC is somehow able to get attacked with WM players aka so its currently getting killed camped en mass on all servers by mostly horde players.

The bad part is even non war mode players cant do the quest turn in due to the massive horde WM camping keeping the NPC killed so its not spawned, if and when it does, they instantly Re_kill it. So no alliance players War mode on or off can access that NPC at all any more.

Hopefully blizzard does a hot fix to make it a neutral NPC so neither side and attack kill it so players can access it like all the other NPC near by are currently that way.
10/16/2018 11:00 AMPosted by Moondance
The issue is not spawn, the issue is WAR MODE, that particular NPC is somehow able to get attacked with WM players aka so its currently getting killed camped en mass on all servers by mostly horde players.

The bad part is even non war mode players cant do the quest turn in due to the massive horde WM camping keeping the NPC killed so its not spawned, if and when it does, they instantly Re_kill it. So no alliance players War mode on or off can access that NPC at all any more.

Hopefully blizzard does a hot fix to make it a neutral NPC so neither side and attack kill it so players can access it like all the other NPC near by are currently that way.

This is pathetic. I hate blizzard so much.

I’ve been here for 2 hours, never “respawned” and it on WM it’s a bug
She hasn't spawned at all, you can't even kill her. Here is a tweet from Blizz to a random player

"Hi Jacob! We're aware of an issue affecting the Timewalking vendor and are working on a hotfix. Mistwalker Xia should be returning shortly - apologies for the confusion! ^GX"

I find it really hard to believe it's this difficult to make an npc spawn. She's probably getting phased so hard by the tiny servers that she got splinched harry potter style.
same issue pls fix!!
Mistweaver Xia is not there this week. She only appears during Pandaria Timewalking weeks, which is when this thread was from. It will be a while till the next one I'm afraid.

Still no xia it’s timewalking dungeon time went to isle no war mode on… no xia.

Because TW vendors rotate along with their respective event. Xia is the MoP vendor and it’s currently Wrath TW. You’ll need to wait for MoP TW to come around again if you want something from her.

OK I looked on my in game Calendar and MOP TW won’t happen till the 22nd, and the next one wont be until April 30th, I really Hate Blizzard…

Any news about this issue? she is still not there D: