Mistweaver or Preservation

Hey guys so I’m making this post because I was curious between these two classes which would be better to main for raid and mythic plus in the long run and which one is more forgiving?

Evoker competes with itself to the point that people don’t want Healer Evokers because they want support Evokers.
But if your main concern is fun, then I’d go Preservation. Especially if you don’t like melee-weaving.

MW is more forgiving imo, if you screw up a stasis combo on preservation in M+ you can easily run out of cooldowns and kill your group.

Preservation is also more challenging on any raid fight with a large area and a spread out group.

Hrm a tough one:

• My personal preference is MW. Strong heals and good party sustain. Lots of healing on the go

• Preservation has lots of strong CDs and can still do decently.

You’re almost an entire season behind with this misconception.

I would say mist is more forgiving though that is only because I struggle with preservations range. Monks also have that neat little floor design, when healing.

Honestly it usually comes down to what you personally enjoy more. As something you have fun playing is going to be easier to level even if you struggle more.

Always MW because I’m horribly biased.

1 Like

There’s only one correct answer for these “This or That Class” posts: Try them both out yourselves. No one can figure out which one will be best for you.