Mistweaver Monk - Master of Harmony: Beta Bugs & Feedback

Greetings,

I noticed some bugs and other potentially unintended interactions while testing the Master of Harmony hero talent tree with my mistweaver monk on the TWW beta. Here’s a list of what I discovered:

• The description of the Balanced Stratagem talent states that it increases the damage and healing of your next spell or ability by 5% per stack, however the Balanced Stratagem buff is only increasing damage and healing by 3% per stack. Based on the most recent beta patch notes, I believe 3% is the intended figure.

• The bonus damage from Overwhelming Force does not contribute towards the healing generated from Ancient Teachings. I suggest updating this talent to trigger Ancient Teachings healing (possibly at reduced effectiveness when striking multiple targets). This change would potentially help put it more in line with Xuen’s Guidance and August Dynasty, which are available in the Conduit of the Celestials talent tree.

• The most recent beta patch notes state “Ancient Teachings now transfers 170% of damage to healing (was 150%)”, however Ancient Teachings still appears to only transfer 150% of damage to healing.

Thank you for reading. Please feel free to reply if you have any questions.

2 Likes