Mistweaver Monk looking for a new home for Shadowlands

Hi, my name is Mistidious, i am a mistweaver monk looking for a new home for the duration of Shadowlands. I am a seasoned raider with experience ranging from Cataclysm to BFA, Normal to Mythic. I am looking for a more casual heroic raiding guild, but i do not mind if you’d like to venture into Mythic. I am recently coming off of a rather long break from the game. A little background into my experience: I started in Cataclysm in Dragon Soul as a Hunter, moved on to MoP and was able to full clear Heroic Mogushan Vaults. From there, I got up to Heroic Iron Qon on ToT on my hunter, then switched to Resto Druid for Siege and full cleared Heroic Siege as well as Mythic Siege when that mode came out. I continued on my R Druid through all of WoD, culminating in a full clear of Mythic Hellfire Citadel. I got through to Dragons of Nightmare in Mythic Emerald Nightmare, and cleared every other raid as heroic in that expansion. I switched to Mistweaver for BFA, full cleared Heroic Uldir, and got through Jadefire Masters on Mythic in BoD. That’s where I left the game. I’d like to make my way back to the game and get ready for Shadowlands and Castle Nathria.

Good evening Mistidious,

<Dusk to Dawn> is a late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. Our goal is to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, but focusing on bringing in the right personalities. We are keeping the roster small (the only people in the guild will be the raid team) so that people can actually bond and form friendships with their fellow raiders. I want people that care more about finding a home and group to raid with tier after tier instead of just having people that only care about chasing CE every tier and bounce between guilds to get it. We are a very laid back group and our top priority is having a good time while killing some bosses.

We already have a very tight-knit group. People are online in discord every night hanging out and chatting. We run M+ pretty much every night we aren’t raiding (even before/after raids some nights). We also have people doing arenas, mechagon hard modes, and dungeon/raid achievements. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, I’d love to chat more!

Raid Times:
Progression nights:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Farm night (optional)

• Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Progression:

12/12N, 12/12H, 2/12M (with pugs)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp
1 Like

Hey Mistidious! I’m the RL of Supergroup One Shot on Stormreaver horde side, and we could be a good fit for you. We’re recruiting for heroic raid and M+ for Shadowlands, mainly just in need of a couple healers.

Similar to your experience, we were previously a two-night Cutting Edge guild for half of MoP, all of WoD, and the first tier of Legion, but many of our players now have additional life commitments and aren’t interested in a Cutting Edge schedule. We’ve been playing more casually since then and have gotten back into raiding and M+ as a group in the last tier of BfA. We’re looking to continue into Shadowlands with a solid squad for one-night heroic raiding and M+ throughout the week.

What we can offer:

• Raids on Sundays from 7 pm to 11 pm central. Expectations for each tier will be to spend the first 1-2 weeks clearing normal, the next 3-6 weeks clearing heroic (may include extending the lockout sometimes), and then farm heroic for 1-3 months until everyone is satisfied. We would then break until the next tier to let people enjoy time off and not get bored or burnt out. We may consider doing the first few mythic bosses (e.g., first 3 for weekly cache), but we won’t decide this until the tier has begun and we get a feel for our roster and the cost-benefit trade-off.
  • Mythic+ throughout the week. We have many players interested in gearing up via Mythic+, getting Keystone Master each season, and some interested in pushing higher-level keys (e.g., up to +20). Mythic+ is definitely encouraged, but you’re welcome to do as much or as little as you’d like.
  • A fun family of friendly players. Many of us have been together for over 5 years. We’ve been through weddings, new children, new jobs, and more together. We have a unique culture of respect, camaraderie, and lightheartedness that few other guilds can offer. We enjoy playing together both in WoW (e.g., dungeon meta achievements, occasional casual PvP, farming transmog) as well as in other games (e.g., Overwatch, Diablo, Destiny, Path of Exile) - though you’re free to join for the content you like and pass on that which you don’t.

What we expect from our members:

• A positive and encouraging attitude. Our guild environment and culture is our most important asset. We expect everyone to treat one another with respect and kindness. Issues with other members should be handled in a mature manner. Raging and drama are non-issues here, and we intend to keep the guild that way.
  • High skill level in dungeons and raids. Our priority is to use whatever time we have as efficiently as possible. We expect all members to know their class, know fight mechanics, and play well. Grace is given for mistakes, especially when learning new fights. However, we’re looking for players who are sharp learners and who know how to continuously improve. Additionally, part of carrying your weight means being prepared for the content. We don’t expect endless grinding outside of raid. However, we expect all members to prioritize gearing themselves appropriately and progressing through whatever extra systems Shadowlands will feature (such as Heart of Azeroth, essences, legendary cape, and corruptions from BfA).

Because you’re still playing catch-up with cloak, essences, corruptions, gear, etc., we’d be more limited with how much we could trial you / play with you in the last month of BfA (we’re mostly just doing high-level keys nowadays). But happy to talk through how to do a bit of content here in BfA (e.g., maybe some alt M+ runs), and then definitely happy to talk about having you on our core team for Shadowlands. Add Morrell#5462 on Discord (preferred) or Kevin#13422 on Battle Net if you have any questions or want to talk about joining us. Hope to chat!

Hey there! First and foremost, welcome back!

I’m SUPER interested in talking to you, as I think we fit what you’re looking for well.

Going to drop our info here, my contact info found at the bottom! Hope to hear from you!

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS + HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Hey there Mistidious, if Heroic raiding is what you are looking for, and Alliance is an option, check us out. Our Heroic team is recruiting healers and dps for shadowlands

Disorientated of Stormrage is an Alliance guild that is recruiting for Mythic and Heroic raids in Shadowlands.

Who we are:

Disorientated consists of a group of raiders who have been raiding together for a while, and of course, some newer members. We are currently 6/12 Mythic, and are currently working on Ra’den progression.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid teams:

The Mythic raid team is focused on achieving Cutting Edge each tier. We are also recruiting for a Norml/Heroic AOTC team as well. We are focusing on quality over quantity!!

Mythic Team:

The current raid days and times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm – 10pm EST. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is almost full, but we do want to have a few good people in the “bullpen”. Bullpen members will be rotated in to ensure everyone gets to experience the content.

Heroic Team:

The Heroic team is currently recruiting healers and dps. This team is in the early stages of formation, but currently runs Heroic on Mondays from 7-10pm EST with the mythic team. Raid days and times will be Tues and Fri 8-11pm EST.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM), Ksir37#1289 (Ferwin, Heroic Raid Leader) or Zhredder #1995 (Battleyoshi, Mythic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/c8yvzvu.

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

Hey Mist!

If you are not looking to change servers we can serve as an option come Shadowlands!

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is recruiting healers to round out our core raid and mythic plus groups. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hi Mistidious,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment as we prepare for the upcoming expansion. We might be a little more serious in terms of progression than what you’ve posted your looking for, but if you like what you read about how we run our raid and our raid environment, you may want to give us a shot!

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.