Mistra's Diablo Orbs

It appears this addon isn’t a thing anymore but I loved it. Anything like this currently?

4 Likes

I used that too for the longest time and I loved it as well. The closest thing out there to it right now is DiabolicUI, which is what I am using now.

4 Likes

what does it do?

It changes the Blizzard UI to the Diablo Orbs for Health and mana. The only difference is that is Mistra’s Diablo Orbs let you change the color of the orbs. Diabolic UI does not, it uses the class colors for the orbs.

thank you!!

Also, do you know if there’s a way to move the target ui down a bit? It’s at the very top of the screen and I can’t find a way to unlock the elements.

Weird thing I’m trying to set up all on my laptop and of course Mistra’s doesn’t load at all but in my desktop that I’ve been using since ever they work perfectly. Hope I didn’t jinx myself. I really wish she would put this great addon back.

Mine still works I had no idea it was actually removed from twitch… what I have noticed though is since 8.2 I have blue and white checkered boxes that appear when the orbs become empty and it’s annoying but manageable. If this stopped working completely I actually don’t know what I’d do, I’ve been using these orbs for the last 5 years