Mission time and cost counters don't work

On both my iPhone and iPad I’ve noticed that when countering mission cost and mission time, neither the cost nor the time are actually reduced.

As far as cost is concerned, this is not a visual bug. A mission that has a base cost of 300 will still have a cost of 300 after countering the “increased cost” and clicking start mission will remove 300 Order Hall resources (I’ve specifically noticed this with the Legion Order Hall missions, unsure about other expansions), additionally, in the same scenario a character that has, say, 200 OH Resources, will be unable to start the mission.

I too have noticed that, and it’s very annoying. Started with the 10.0.7 version of the companion app. Also, icons are messed up too. I only do Legion missions.

I am also having this issue.

Hi all,

Thanks for the reports! This was a visual issue in the sense that the server is the authority on how missions play out, so only the discounted cost of the mission was subtracted from your resources rather than the displayed full cost. However, as Duglazerp pointed out, if you had just enough resources to send a mission out at the countered cost, the UI would improperly calculate the countered cost and prevent you from sending it out. In any case, this should be resolved in the upcoming 10.1 release.

2 Likes