Mission "IN THE FLESH" cant be completed

Mission “IN THE FLESH” can’t be completed because is not adapted for leveling, Baron Halis kills the Soulfused Construct too earley… he kills him with 3 or 4 hits

10 Likes

Experienced the same thing this morning!

2 Likes

Same here.

Finally was able to do it. Logged in to see another guy trying to do it as well. With 2 players, Baron Halis goes down fast. That other guy said he has been trying to do it for about 15x already. Doesn’t help that not many people are playing this expansion.

Same here. Construct only takes about 3 hits before dying. Because of this you can’t progress in the storyline for the Shadowlands.

I’m having the same issue on one of my alts. I tried over a dozen times before it occurred to me that there must be some sort of level scaling bug. Thank you for reporting this!

Had this same exact issue earlier. Literally only doable if you have a second person there :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Currently stuck on this. Not lucky enough to have anyone else around unfortunately.

Same here. I just returned to game and chose shadowland for leveling because I love SL storylines. Stuck on Baron Halis as well. Back then he is so easy with our construct but now the construct does not scale well with leveling.

Same issue. I cannot even kite him around to attempt to heal a second time as he resets far too quickly.

Was able to do it solo with barely 100 hp left.

1. Start off with the healing spell before attacking (this allows you to attack while healing and attack while cd timer goes down)
  2. I spammed fist attack until about 25% health remaining
  3. Then kite for remaining 6-8 seconds of healing cd
  4. Heal and spam fist attack

Still having issues with this quest, Soulfused Construct being one shot by the Baron. Not even starting the fight using healing is helping.

Character is Level 10 at the moment.

happening to me too today. cannot continue the shadowlands questline because of it. level 29

Same problem. Baron Halls is unkillable for me at level 26. Frustrating.

I still cannot complete this quest. The Unholy Nova and Fleshcraft spells do not work either, so I die on the mobs. How do we progress without the quest?

Same issue. The construct isn’t scaled properly. And the heal is on such a long cool down you just can’t kill the baron and therefore can’t complete the quest.

just adding my hat into the ring, level 23 or so, can’t get past this part so I’m effectively stuck, trying to eventually get the dark ranger set and I can’t because of this.

After hours waiting, two other players joined me to kill it. We are low level, so it took us a while. When it went down, my quest did not update though. So I am still stuck there ):

I am currently stuck at this spot as well. I’ve tried 2 hours trying to solo kill before i gave up.