Missing Travel Points in Traveler's Log

I had 100 Travel Points on my character Vaughna-AeriePeak. I logged for about an hour or so and when I logged back in, those Travel Points were gone.

2 Likes

Also happened to me. I had 250 or 300 and now all are gone after logging out and back in a few hours later. The tasks still show as complete.

1 Like

I went into dungeon finder and now I see them again.

Same here. I got up to 600 before logging off last night and woke up to 0, very unhappy. hopefully this morning hotfix will solve this issue

I had 300 points, and they are now all gone. Do we have to get the whole mount in one online session?

Just logged in after the brief maintenance and yeah, my travel points are also missing.

Same problem…points have disappeared and those I earn are not showing up. So maintenance made it worse???

i thought i was the only one but yeah mine r gone as well

Mine as well.

Mine are also gone. What is worse is that the quests are still completed. It would have bene one thing to just completely reset it, but now I cant redo those quests.

Mmmyep, was at about 850 points last night. Today I’m at zero, but the activities are still marked completed.

lol also I don’t know why the forums won’t let me pick my main character but okay

I also had about 400pts yesterday logged in today and they were gone but the quest appear completed.

Same here. Did a bunch of things yesterday and now I’m back down to zero? Same toon, so I’d expect to see the points. The quests are completed in the adventurer’s log so I can’t redo them.

And I’m never ever ever going to do things like the dungeons, raids or mythics, so if they’re lost there’s going to be no point in doing this at all if this isn’t fixed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: I did a /reload and the points showed up. So just buggy.

1 Like

Doing /reload in chat fixed it for me too. Thanks @Ianthus

2 Likes

I had the same thing happen I should be at 650 on bar when I count my achievements up only at 400 missing the point for showing love to the post

Cheers! Was going mental.

1 Like

Not alone with this clown show

Dev update:

Same here. Had about 550-600. Did the Community Feast… now its all gone.