Missing some Broken Isles world quests

Hello,

I’ve unlocked the Broken Isles and progressed far enough into the broken isles quest chain am currently on “Champions of Legionfall.” So, the only help I’ve found so far is generally unlocking the zone by completing or skipping the Assault on Broken Shore scenario. So I’ve done that.

I’m finding my main who was very progressed in legion showing a world quest on broken isles to kill Rakeeshi demons. This quest is missing from my alt. More generally I’ve noticed that my less progressed in legion alts don’t have as many world quests up on broken shore as my main.

So, short of just completing everything in legion, does anyone know the specific questlines that would trigger full availability of Broken Shore world quests?

If you are missing world quests in a area. It means you need to do more required quests in that area to open them up.
Open map , look for ! Yellow.

Have fun and beware the living

1 Like

It’s fairly common for some world quests to only unlock once you’ve done some pre-quest in the area. Many world quests assume you’ve done the main quest from a story perspective. This isn’t remotely consistent, though. Some world quests will show up even if you haven’t done any quests in an area.

For the Broken Shore, the main quest progression is pretty linear. There are a few obnoxious parts of the chain, although with Legion flying now unlocked for everyone, it should be a lot less annoying than it used to be.

I’ll just add to this advice that if you are a high level, make sure to turn on Trivial Quests in your tracker or these won’t show up.

Are you doing those quests at level 60? Just asking because with the level squash not sure how easy they would be to do at 50. By the end of legion we had two legendary items and the powered up legion weapons. I think the game tries you push you to shadowlands too at 50.

You get a modest overlevel bonus for Legion content at level 50. It’s enough to solo any of the Legion 5 man content even in crappy gear.

While it’s good general advice to just play everything I was just curious if it’s specifically known at what point the rest of broken isles world quests unlock, especially the rakeeshi demons quest which i’ve seen several times and has a reward I’d like on alts. It’s not totally unreasonable that it would be linked to the light’s heart questline for example which I’ve completed a portion.

I’ve had no problem doing legion content at 50. The normal dungeons are easy, with cathedral i had to be a little more careful but no big deal. Not sure how the Argus dungeon will go.

The best advice I can think of is to look up the specific world quest on Wowhead. There’s a chance if there’s a pre-req, someone will point it out in the comments. I can’t think of any more systematic ways to check what it takes to unlock specific world quests.