Missing quest

I’m trying to do the Garrison Campaign Quest line. I’ve done 2 of the achievements so far , the Ring of Blood and the Sargerei. When i tried to do the first quest, The Warlord’s Counsel i went to the spot to get the quest and nothing happens and there’s nothing there. The corpse for Shadow Hunter Zasta is there, but that’s it. When i click on the corspe, nothing happens …

Did you do “Garrison Campaign: Deep Recon?” That’s the quest that leads to “The Warlord’s Council.” If you did Deep Recon, try relogging to see if you’ve run into a phasing glitch. After that, the next step would be to try disabling addons in case something weird is interfering.

Keep in mind that the Garrison Campaign quests are randomized to some extent, so you might have a different one active this week. (Or, if you already did one this week, wait for reset tomorrow.)

For the most part, they are weekly. There are actually 3 sets of 4 chains which make up the 12 parts of the achievement. When you finish one set, the next will start the same week. So, you’ll get the 4th and 5th quests in the same week, and the 8th and 9th quests the same week. (And occasionally, for some reason you can get two in a set the same week, but this seems pretty rare.)

So, turns out that i haven’t even completed the campaign quest deep recon yet. Is that quest also a weekly reset quest as well? I checked tonight and had the quest Darktide Roost show up tonight.

They are randomized which one you get. If you’ve got Darktide Roost, that’s the one you have this week.

The Warlord’s Counsel is in the last set, so you’ll need the first 8 parts before it will be available.

The first set of quests, which you get in random order:
Sargarei
Darktide Roost
Iron Siegeworks
The Ring of Blood

The second set, again given in random order:
The Fall of Shattrath
Bloodmaul Compound
Broken Precipice
The Exarch’s Call(A)/Ours is the Fury(H)

The third set, which you get in order:
The Warlord’s Council
Heart of the Breakers
A Strike at the Heart
Primal Fury

After you finish a “set” if you relog, you should be able to get the first quest for the next set the same week. So, it takes 10 weeks in total to complete.

Ok this is starting to make sense now. The first 2 i did were The Ring of Blood, and Sargerei. I didn’t notice that they were weekly resets. Then yesterday after the reset, Darktide Roost appeared. I ran that true/false test and that’s how i found out i hadn’t gotten the recon quest yet. Thank you btw for the responses, it’s nice to know that people are willing to help each out. Much appreciated!!