Missing postings = Erorr 404 page not found

Yes.

Ban Confidence and make more people post in my transmog thread!

1 Like

I didn’t find your comment funny wow is full of bugs and you want the game to continue to malfunction if you’re a real fanboy gone…

I’m sure if I make a thread asking to be banned because I have a bad forum addiction they would ban me.

Be on the lookout

1 Like

It’d be nice if we could request our own suspensions. I’ve been meaning to ask in the CS forum but I’m sure it’d be nuked as trolling within seconds.

I pay for the game to work without bugs and you want it to continue like this wait where is the money I put to repair the maintenance cost thieves

If you get hit for trolling you kind of achieve the same result, right? Or do you want an “honorable” suspension

Preferably a way to yeet ourselves from the forums without losing TL3. I love my GIF privileges too much.

1 Like

I see.

However, being Yeeted, in essence, removes all the value of TL3 and GIF privileges lol

The issue is that once TL3 is lost, it takes 6 months (to the second) to get it back.

Amazing how that works…

What are you even rambling on about?

I’ve never been that trusted so I wouldn’t know lol

It means someone got triggered and had to cry to a mod to make them feel better.

2 Likes

I don’t even have link privileges.

1 Like

i feel that

Made a CS thread, doesn’t look like there’s a self-yeet option without losing TL3.

But, thought about it more and this is something can be aided by ublock or hosts file. This ublock entry works:

us.forums.blizzard.com##html

Or of course the ye-ole hosts file block:

127.0.0.1 us.forums.blizzard.com

Of course these changes are confined to one device, but it helps.

Your translation of my comment:

However you missed the entire point of my posting:

Thank you for the translation. However, I think you miss my point. That statement was referring to things said in a thread that the moderators totally canned and removed from the forum. Had nothing to do with the game.

And as far as your saying I’m a fanboy…that is really sad that you decided to call me that. For your information, I am a 77 year old grandmother who plays this game for the entertainment it offers. So its unfair for you to categorize me offensively, especially since you have no idea who I am.

1 Like

Surprise. I never thought of finding people your age playing a teenage game, I apologize, I’m surprised that there are people here who are trolls and who want the game to continue working with Bugs.

Are you in the correct thread? This isn’t about game bugs. The bug report forum is for those.