Missing Heirlooms quest is it bugged?

I’m doing the Halloween quest “Missing Heirlooms” and it’s telling me to “Search the courier’s cabin” and I can’t seem to progress any further. Is this quest buggedf?

2 Likes

Same issue

1 Like

Same here, and I’m not alone trying to get it completed. lol

1 Like

From watching Youtube videos about this quest. It seems like it’s supposed to mark as completed as soon as you walk into the cabin. But everyone I’ve talked to, including you guys here on the forums, says it’s not counting.

I really hope this gets fixed before Halloween is over :\

According to people on Pagle, yes, it is bugged.

Yes it is bugged and I also have found a missing candy bucket. Refuge Pointe in Arathi Highlands the bucket was missing. This was before the morning reset so maybe its been fixed but not sure atm.

2 Likes

I really hope they take a little time off of SoD to fix this. This event only comes once a year, and I really don’t want to wait to try again next year >.>

(post deleted by author)

Seems bugged on the Horde side as well. Can we please fix this? Ignoring this will means losing a whole year.

Yep sames here too, bugged

Both Horde and Alliance versions are broken. It looks like it has 2 checks for completion and is only giving one for finding the courier.

Tried it on 3 toons, definitely still not working. Apparently some people have been able to complete it, but I’m not one of them. No replies on this either by the look.