Missing health on login (warrior)

Odd question, I don’t remember this happening in Vanilla but maybe it did. Every time I log in, my character is missing health. Anyone else see this?

I log out with full health btw :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, when I logout with less than full health I have less than full health when I log back in.

If your warrior would stop getting blackout drunk, he might remember his nighttime escapades.

2 Likes

DId you logout with Resurrection sickness? If so, you don’t get the missing HP until you sign back in.

Nope, it’s weird. Every single time I log out with full health, no buffs, debuffs, or anything out of the ordinary. And every time I log back in, I’m missing the same amount of health, like 80% or something.

Not sure what to tell you. I’ve never seen that.

Could be a bug. Sounds like maybe stamina from items is not being calculated till you log in (shortly after).

1 Like

Gonna try logging out without gear on and record the numbers to see what percentage it is.

I’ve noticed I’m regenerating health every time I log in also.

2 Likes

Just tried it a few times, stance doesn’t matter.

Total HP 1688 (+77 stam)
Always log in with 1118/1688 HP

Naked HP is 918. If I log in naked my health is full. My gear is just a bunch of random AH greens and quest rewards, no dungeon items. Weird.

1 Like

So, working backwards. At least one or more items with +sta is not being calculated at the right time.

It probably is a slot bug rather than an individual item bug, but due to your level and the gear itself you’re noticing it outsized more than others. It could be weapon sta or chest and weapon or some other combination.

Either way, naked you’re less than your starting health so some combination of items ARE being calculated when you leave them on. Some combination of others are not which are why you’re short the 500 HP.

You could go item by item in your tests and figure out which ones are and are not keeping your health.-- And then open a ticket in-game.

2 Likes

Something similar happened in the Beta with the engineering goggles. However, in that case the helm would would show up red on my character screen(and thus I wouldn’t have the stamina from the goggles). I would remove it and add it back and then my max health would go up again.

Likely something similar is happening with class/profession level gear? BoP engineering goggles? Warrior-specific weapon quest reward? I would start at those 2.

Hi there…I know this is an old post… but I was searching Forums because I am experiencing the exact same issue…2 1/2 years later :thinking:…just thought I’d share that it is still an issue for some players :roll_eyes: