Missing health and mana on login

My characters are missing health and mana when I log in. It appears to be gear related. When I log in naked there is no issue. I have deleted cache and wtf folders and disabled all addons but problem persists.

2 Likes

Same here. I always log in at 75% health. On this toon.

2 Likes

I’d say this is to do with Mark of the Wild being applied after logging in, aka you logoff with Mark of the Wild on you, it gets reapplied automatically(you don’t have to reapply it) when you login and increases your health by about 25% thus giving you 75% current hp.

Try logging off without Mark of the Wild on and see if that fixes your issues :smiley:

I dare say this will happen with anything else that gives increased stamina/health, Power word: Fortitude, Blood Pact, Last Stand etc.

A good thought but no. It happens even with no buffs.

This just started happening. I didn’t notice it until this morning.

2 Likes

makes me wonder if some of the stamina on your gear is counting as “buffs” instead of passives causing the same thing.

Thank you for the reply.

It’s not just the Stamina. I am also missing mana so it seems like Intellect is involved as well. The interesting thing is that my hat has both stats on it and when i log in with just the hat only on I seem to lose mana but not health.

This is really weird.

1 Like

I know this is reviving an old post, but I have the same issue. Upon login I am missing some health and mana when I was 100% just seconds ago before I logged off. Happens with or without buffs so not buff-related. Only my mage does this. My priest is fine. Weird.

1 Like

I am having the same issue on my mage, even when I delete the WTF, Cache and Interface folders, anyone find a solution? Super annoying!

1 Like

Having this issue on a mage currently, doesnt happen any of my other 11 60s. Just this one recently as i started getting it ZG boosted and now its 58 soloing the zg run. Spawning into the world with 75% of each isn’t fun when i logged out with 100%

1 Like

Why are you necroing this, it was already shown it was the dumb of the eagle gear being applied after login

1 Like