Missing gold,guilds or relocated characters

I have had several issues that have gone unanswered or blatantly been avoided by 9 GM’s so far… I logged in during the free week trial for the Dragon flight expansion, at this time I had my guild, all my gold & all was well in game that was in Novemberish of 2022, Since then I relogged, after getting my account back & have been putting tickets in. All my characters were moved in the Live WOW. My guild was gone, All the gold I had combined from 2020- 2021 ish- during that time I combined mats and gold from my late husbands account & moved it to mine. All of this went missing once I logged back in around January. I have asked multiple times. I can’t seem to get a straight answer from any GM’s. Is anyone else having this issue?

That’s very frustrating!

I haven’t run into this issue since starting up in 2021. I can’t help much further than what could already be done with customer support.

My only guess is maybe you were compromised, could be worth starting a new account and using multi factor authentication.

Thank you for the advice. I am currently working with support to see if I was compromised.