Missing Fleet Admiral

I can’t find admiral fleet to finish the quest The Dreadblades, he’s just not where he should be in the rogue’s hideout.

5 Likes

having the same issue the npcs are just gone

Just ran into the same issue.

Same problem. No npcs in the room.

Same for me and one other person I met while trying to turn it in.

I had done no other Legion Rogue nor artifact quest. The Dreadblades was the first of any of the expansion content I did on my rogue. I completed it, rode the gryphon back to Dalaran, got final quest completion, yet no NPC. I logged into other characters. I re-logged in to WoW. I ditched literally every other quest I had. None of that works.

Curiously, Tethys is still in Booty Bay, and I can start the scenario again. But while I can complete the scenario up through killing Eliza and making the Dreadblades spawn in the center of the room, they’re not interactable.

Just got a response on my ticket, and the GM was able to complete my quest for me. I’m able to pick up the next one. Fingers crossed I don’t run into anything more…

Same problem

Yeah, the problem still persists. Just created a ticket. Let’s see if they have any solutions.

Getting this on my rogue as well and also submitted a ticket. It’s a small thing, but a hard stop to progression if you picked Outlaw as your first artifact.

1 Like

All the Rogue class hall weapons quest are broken when u want to turn then in. Is bc the hall phase and is having a bug.
I dont know what blizzard did on this patch to break that.
Only solution so far is to open a Ticket and wait. 2-3d so a GM complet it for u.
i know…

Tossing my name in here too just to make it current. Still bugged Q.Q

1 Like

Yep, having the same problem. I abandoned other quests, I logged out and back in, I left Chromie time, I went back into Chromie time. I also went down to Booty Bay to see if I could hand in there, but no go. None of it helped.

Same here. Picked Outlaw as my first ones so now can’t progress at all.

Same problem here, I can’t even level my rogue since I need to complete an artifact quest to even begin. Just watching my subscription timer tick down essentially until they fix it. >.>

Open a ticket. They’ll complete it for you after telling you all the things to do (that don’t work) to fix it. Then they’ll tell you to submit a bug report as if that hasn’t been done already. They completed mine so I could move on after about 2 days of waiting for a ticket reply.