Missing dungeon finder options in Chromie Time?

Yeah this was a bummer, my fiance and I went through the entire Vashj’ir questline and when we finally get to the dungeon… we can’t queue for it. We’re level 55 and 56.

Do you guys know if this bug hits you at level 50 exactly? We’re leveling up a couple dwarves now and we’re not sure when we should lock our exp to enjoy the dungeons

I recommend stopping at 49 just to make sure as 50 was the previous lvl cap for chromie. Better safe than sorry.

I stopped at 49 and yeah, I have access to all cataclysm dungeons and all the classic ones. It seems this is the way to go now

Still broken with the 10.1.5 patch that came out today. This level 59 character, in Cataclysm Chromie Time, still only has nine ‘old world’ dungeon queues available to him - Gnomeregan, Scarlet Monastery, and Maraudon to name a few. Still no Zul’Farrak, Stratholme, or - ironically - any of the Cataclysm dungeons like Stonecore and Vortex Pinnacle. Disappointing.

Doesn’t just happen with Cataclysm, happens with Wrath, only have 2 dungeons, and BC, only have 4 dungeons after level 50. Will never be fixed though, this current Dev team cares too much about their precious little raiders and dungeoneers running Mythic+ to give a crap about anyone else.

This happens specifically at level 51. Once you hit 51, all dungeons not listed specifically as 10-60 will disappear from the list.

Very sad. I have to exit chromie time and run to the dungeon to solo it.

Still broken seven months after reporting this bug. At level 59, in Cataclysm chromie time, I still can’t queue for Cataclysm dungeons - only old world vanilla dungeons like Deadmines and Ragefire.

1 Like

Great news, the issue appears to have been fixed! Haven’t tested out other timelines, but I’m currently in Cataclysm and every dungeon is available for queuing, from Deadmines to Stratholme to Vortex Pinnacle.

1 Like

Still broken. One of my characters is lvl 62 and Chrome time dungeons should be working 10-71. I’m in Outland and there are only the 4 dungeons. Many are missing.