Missing Coffer Key

Today I farmed a bunch of Coffer Key Shards to max out for the week (600/600). I then did the 4 Bountiful Delves for today (going in converted all 600 to 6 Restored Coffer Keys). I should have 2 Restored Coffer Keys left, but only have 1.

EDIT:

I just ran my warlock around to get 100 shards real fast before the reset and ran through the Darkway. Got to the end and couldn’t open the Bountiful coffer. My shards say 100/600 but apparently the key disappeared when it converted.

Is this going to happen a lot? I really hate doing the work and getting nothing because of bad programming.

This just happened to me, too–I lost a Coffer Key today. I’ve maxed my shards and turned them into keys, but I’ve run 2 delves and only have 3 left.

you probably spoke to dundun who made your delve extra bountiful, which gives you 2 chest (meaning you used 2 keys) in one of those two runs

1 Like

I did. I didn’t realize it used an extra key. Thanks!