Mirror Network, Sanctuary of the Mad

Tittle, this bug is STILL in the game, activating the broken mirrors teleports you to Sanctuary of the Mad.

Before someone says going back to it and re entering the portal will fix it, i know this but this shouldn’t be a thing. Some broken mirrors are annoying to reach then we have to run all the way out and run the same path all over again just because it took us to the wrong place.

Please please fix this already

10 Likes

Oh, so I’m not imagining that there isn’t a way back to the mirror we jumped through from Sanctuary of the Mad, as everyone seems to claim otherwise? The only mirror in the Mad’s lower floor takes me to the mirror in the southwest where we rescued Laurent.

1 Like

bug still happening as of 5/8/21

The neglect of game bugs this expansion is unreal.

1 Like

This is still a bug as of the release of 9.1

3 Likes

yes this is still going on as of 7/5/21

3 Likes

STILL happening as of 3/9/21

1 Like

Still happening. Don’t know how you guys dealt with this before flying in shadowlands because it’s bloody irritating enough even when having it

1 Like

just experienced this bug today, how is this still a thing blizzard? LMFAO

2 of the 3 mirrors I repaired today sent me to Sanctuary of the Mad. Still happening in 9.2.

Someone or something is interfering with the Mirror Transport Network. Investigate in the Sanctuary of the Mad and deal with the nuisance.

There is a WQ there. Go through the mirror maze and kill the NPC at the end of it.

That’s completely unrelated to this bug, which can happen whether that WQ is up or not.

Still happening. Revisiting the mirror took me to the correct location the second time.

Still a bug in July of 2022, I submitted an in game bug as well but I don’t think that this will ever be fixed at this point.

Still in game as of 10/9/22

1 Like

Still a bug as of 11/24

Still a bug as of June 2023.

1 Like

Still a bug as of the very end of August 2023