<Ministry of Love> 4 hour raiding guild - 8/8H

Bump! Still looking for DPS to fill out our roster.

Hi! With the advent of 8.2 we’re still seeking a few solid DPS to round out our roster!

Bump! Still looking for DPS!

We could always use more people, especially DPS with an offspec available. Got some new bosses down in heroic for week 2!

Any warlocks around? Willing to personally feed you grapes and venerate the ground you walk on.

Working on Azshara, could use a few more people on the team!

Sent a btag request. I am interested and have some questions.

Bump! Still looking for more DPS who need a new home! If you’re interested please add me on Battlenet (kaisar0#1464) or send me an in-game mail for a quick response. Thanks!

Still looking for talented people to join our fantasticly fun family of … lol, just come play games with us.

Queen Azshara down this week. 8/8 on Heroic!

Still looking for more players! Please message us on Battlenet if you’re interested!

Hi friends, we’re still on the lookout for talented and laid back people to join us!

Hello,
I don’t have a working mic… you can check my profile on raider io :slight_smile: and Warcraft logs. If I suit you guys, please reply to this post. If not, thank you for your time

Bump! Still looking for capable people for our guild! Please message one of the officers listed above.

Friends, we’re still recruiting. We’re fun people. Not at all desperate. Just fun. Promise!

Bump! Still looking for raiders, please add me on Battlenet if you’re interested!

Not at all desperate! Come get geared up in the lull between raids!

Updated our roster needs, please PM one of the officers listed in the main post if you think you’ll be a good fit. We’re always on the lookout for bright, exceptional players regardless of role.

Bumper bumps!

Bump! Still looking for more people.