Mindgames vs Rdruids

Hello guys, I have finally seen video evidence of how to deal with resto druids in world of warcraft 3v3.

Please enjoy the following clip

16 Likes

ty man, im going to use this information to now beat resto druids

1 Like

I aint never going to break 1800 now.

3 Likes

Good *spit *spit *SPIT

Ok, watched it and turns out I *spit on myself.

4 Likes

NSing here should be fine

15 Likes

Ok, that was hilarious.

2 Likes

My god that was a very very large swiftmend ns.

2 Likes

LOL .

6 Likes

Yo that’s a clean ns no problems at alllll.

It does need a buff ngl

Thinking about when the rdruid posters on these forums said mindgames counters this spec

Or that it’s not good in the current meta :slight_smile:

12 Likes

that’s literally how much i heal with 50% leech using reaping flames on a level 1 critter

except its arena not durotar

1 Like

To be fair, he did use ironbark, barkskin, and the conduit during that.

4 Likes

Please leave

supposed to be sympathizing with rmp in this video or???

All I see is a clip of them doing a go on a fully buffed rdruid with cds

not to mention overlapping defensives so I’m sure when in 20 seconds when the rmp had another go ready they just did the same thing lol

2 Likes

ur an absolute monkey

4 Likes

Where is that one double caster player furiously typing that it’s fine they do that cause zug zug or something …?

3 Likes

Kinda see two sides to this

He has 10% mark dmg reduction from mage every hot applied, earth shield stacks and he’s skinned at full health so he should die to a rogue mage? I don’t think that’s how it should work

On the other hand, with all that said he theoretically should have died considering the mind games, and just logic if you play the game. Don’t even think he soul NS just small one.

So yes rdruid is busted for sure, but the situation seemed okay in his favor and if this game wasn’t so bad, a rogue mage shouldn’t be able to 100-0 you through all that

1 Like

obvious solution: give every melee except enh and ret a 98% mortal strike

1 Like

people, theres also the malediction trinket debuff on this druid. mindgames + malediction. and wound poison too ? this NS legit probably healed for 100k before reductions.

1 Like