Mind Quickening Gem

Woot, got mine yesterday! But why does it put ToEP on a 18 secs cd? =(

English please, what is toep

1 day you’ll know, and you will dream of it.

1 Like

Talisman of Ephemeral Power, probably

Doubt it

Lol ok n00b

2 Likes

Ok would have sufficed

gratz, I Got my rejuv gem 3 days ago

1 Like

On use trinkets had a small shared cooldown added to them to prevent overlap as mages were known to stack high power trinkets with a presence of mind pyro blast in pvp back in the vanilla days.

This was blizzard’s way to tone it down a tad.

1 Like

So you don’t wipe the raid when you pull aggro.

1 Like

You will want this ASAP! =)

Ding, ding… =)

Because most active trinkets share a small window cooldown to prevent using them both at the same time. People used to arcane power, zhc, toep and one shot people.

I was longing forward to ZHC pompyro. =( But then I played a rogue in vanilla. lol

Pretty sure this wasn’t the case in 1.12 though. Maybe i’m wrong.

Oh, it was nerfed very quickly after ZG around AQ patch.

Edit: Nefed In patch 1.10.

2 Likes

We used to call them “Trinket Mages” back on my server. The ones who would only /duel you when their trinkets were up.

2 Likes

I happily dueled them when their trinkets were up and popped my fire reflector

2 Likes

We had a mage who had been wanting the gem tell us yesterday in the mage channel “never mind, I just found out I can’t stack it with ToEP.”

LOL and then I see this thread. The irony.

2 Likes

Oh sh*t! i’m glad I saw this. Yea double NEVERMIND for me as well. 18 second cooldown trigger when the effect only last 20 seconds! My only thought was to make a macro that activated both ToEP and MQG for some amazing dps…now…not so much. Nelth tear or bust!

1 Like

The best way to get the use out of this trinket is utualize the other resources you have namely the timely matter of each trinket indivudually, for instance. use ap/trinket to start, then when ap is ready, use ap/mqg. in bwl and beyohnd fights last longer than 4 minutes. so you can do this, best dps. hf