Mind controled ou of AB

you shouldn’t have done it, man. it wasn’t going to go away…

3 Likes

Ah yes. Everyone, including those who’ve never played priests at all, are responsible for for the actions of a few idiots. Totally makes sense. I deserve to be mc’d out of a bg because someone else did it to you on a boat.

2 Likes

hey, man. he’s paying his 15 dollars per month, he shoudl be allowed to use all his spells including MC.

5 Likes

Yes he should. He should be able to mind control me all over the map, all day every day. Just not through the portal. I know you know this, and I’m not falling for your trolling.

3 Likes

portals not working on MCd players makes no sense.

it’s fully within the gameworld’ behavior.

if you dont want him to do it just bubble it off. or stun him. or interrupt him. or outrange him. or LoS him.

2 Likes

Boy are you gonna feel embarrassed when they hotfix this in like two days like they did WSG. Keep charging those windmills brother!

3 Likes

You… seem to think this is unique to one faction.

We have been mced off zeps and boats since p2.

So you can just get out of here with that.

1 Like

P2 is going down in gaming history as the harbinger of butthurt. It made people so butthurt over their own bad decisions that it’s still being whined about.
I can’t wait until we get Classic TBC and you guys are still whining over your own bad decision from classic.
Just a heads up. Hellfire Peninsula is going to be worse than P2. Maybe choose the option that prevents butthurt. PvE servers.
The road to glory will be repaved with alliance bones.

1 Like

Nevah forget!

It won’t be. Because there will be no alliance on BC PvP servers.

5 Likes

Well, Omar can only do so much.

1 Like

This was definitely a mechanic in vanilla and BC. It’s the whole reason I rolled priest lol.

Won’t ne any Alliance. 99% of people will play Blood Elves, there will only be one faction PVE servers.

Maybe players should come together for the sake of balance for TBC then. If only we had some way of communicating and building communities…nah. That’s just crazy talk.
Everyone will do the same as they did in classic. Avoid streamers and any who doesn’t speak english.
We’ll complain about balance and how blizz ruined everything because they didn’t force people to play or not play the other side. Lol.

Won’t be me playing a bloodelf. I’ll happily work around being tauren or an orc.

no there shouldn’t be. but sadly they will remove it from AB as well like they did for WSG

I saw someone in AB last night with a deserter debuff. I’m still trying to figure out how thats possible.

Shouldn’t be? So you think it is ok to get kicked out of a BG you waited over 20 mins to get in? And get a debuff that removes you of the queues of another BGs, something after you have been awaiting for over 1 hour? This is not normal gameplay, like dying and rezzing, or stealing raid bosses, this is ****ing some1 else’s play.

1 Like

I don’t pvp, but can’t people just cancel the MC right after a jump and the player is still shot through the portal?

Thats actually kinda funny.

OP sounds like one mad :cow2:.

1 Like