Mik scrolling combat text

what is the name of miks scrolling combat text for classic wow?
i have the twitch app of course but i cannot find it for classic yet
some videos claim its a thing but is it out yet? is it named something else

i hate regular text
i enjoy the game more with scrolling text that looks good

curseforgedotcom/wow/addons/mik-scrolling-battle-text

links retail version

I asked for classic!

It works for me on classic so /shrug

confirmed, retail version works in classic. Just need to bypass the version check or edit the right file

Search for the addon on WoW Interface. There’s a version specifically fixed for Classic.

Yeah I got the classic fix last night and it seems to be working well so far.

There’s a “quick fix” version on WoW interface that I am using. it works for Classic.

But god damn is this addon ugly and chatty. I had to remove so much stuff from it

2 Likes

post link
i need this addon asap

You have all the information you need to find it without someone having to spoon feed it to you.

2 Likes

/downloads/info24962-MikScrollingBattleTextClassicquickfix.html#info
sorry about the other loser who is reluctant to help.
go to the wow interface website, then put this after the dot com part.

4 Likes

you have all the capacity you need to just be a helpful friend, instead of a sour loser.

3 Likes

I chose not to enable needy behavior. You do you. You don’t have to be a self righteous dbag about it.

2 Likes

Right, I’m a self righteous Dbag for helping people when they ask a question.

“choose not to enable needy behavior”. If somebody asked you something in real life, would you really answer with “you have all the information you need to find it without someone having to spoon feed it to you”? I had to search for a few minutes to find it, so why not just help if you have the link? There is LITERALLY no reason not to.

3 Likes

How I would handle that situation IRL depends entirely on what the question is and whether or not they could answer it themselves simply by scrolling up on a website. And no I didn’t have the link handy.

And no you’re not a dbag for helping people. You’re a dbag because the statements you made painted you as such.

1 Like

I prefer the combat text added in mod ui. My interface looks sexy and so does my damage numbers

Which UI are you using that changes the combat text font?

Thanks I was looking for Miks for classic for the past 3 days. Would have never thought the classic addon was called Quick Fix.

Heh, I played with Mikordomis (author of MSBT) in Vanilla, TBC, and some of Wrath… incredibly smart guy, and an amazing mage. Good to see people still like his stuff.

1 Like