Might be my last season of rated fam

Was thinking I’d try to Shuffle 300 points tonight for an elite mace

• Proceed to go 0-6 in a triple shaman, assass rogue, Hpal Lordaeron lobby. Never died once. Twice watched teammates die 40 yards away 20 seconds into the match. (One of them somehow being a Rogue) Only got to 2nd Dragonrage once

• Now I’m 450 points away from my goal and in a 30 minute queue

Pray for Zly. His spirit is quickly breaking

2 Likes

Genuinely wish you good luck mate. My spirit broke a week ago.

Perseverance always pays off. But do what’s best for you cause pixels aren’t worth the stress.

1 Like

its too late friendo, plunder with me instead

I went 5-1 into Arms, Outlaw, Sub

There is still hope

2 Likes

ty for the inv?

why would i invite you, you’ve given 0 indication that you like plunderstorm

I thought I’d be fine in the last few days of the season on a toon in full honor gear on a spec that I haven’t played since last season.

It did not go well.

Is the elite mace still available next season?

no i hate it but im getting the mogs

1 Like

do you need the achievement to win a game? want to do duos?

need 40 renown

Seems so but I don’t think it’s worth this experience :weary:

1 Like

Good luck!

When I found out today that season 4 has the same xmogs as season 3, tonight became a lot more chill.

1 Like

Apparently the Ladder closes at midnight and not with reset

The 50 hours I spent in shuffle queue over the last ten days have been completely meaningless

Guess it’s time to pick up RuneScape

Doing well in shuffle is unfortunately lots of seat time. :frowning:

1800-2.2 is just a complete :poop: show. Starting MMR needs to be like… 1200. Seeing people in greens still at 2.1k on my alt. Highly frustrating.

I blame grandfathered mmr from S1

Yea, it’s some of that. Starting MMR badly needs to be fixed. I’m VERY casually playing my warrior atm and just lost 150 rating for the same reason as you had. A few matches ago a lock at 2050 range didn’t put his gate or port down on Mugambala. Dies. Next round, DK face tanks both locks and makes no attempt to los their go. Dies. DK was standing a couple yards from LOS. Next round… same deal. The second lock… doesn’t gate or port. Dies. 4th round, I get the first lock again. He says “I guess I need to get my gate down.”

Can’t make this stuff up. Match after that, Ret basically throws the first round with me. Plays the second. Get him again in the 4th. Again, dies with no cds used.

UGGGGGgggg…zzzzzz.

Too much churn. Too much RNG.

I feel ya. Now I know why Havoc had so much success this season :expressionless: just do tons of damage every 45 seconds and wombo ppl in a stun

But hey, Blitz next expac :partying_face:

its not always your fault, sometimes its a couple people wintrading, sometimes it’s just someone trolling. I legit had someone stalk me today on multiple toons, tell me they were losing on purpose, and try their hardest to make me lose rating… I opened a ticket for harrassment but blizz won’t do anything, multiple toons, multiple times, ignore button does nothing he just hops on another toon.

Reminds me of season 4 of sl, I got to 1799 in 2s, then got crushed by flarkness doing a viewer carry. The season ended before my next game finished! That was reaally frustrating