Might be back, looking for any older PvPers (2007-2015 range)

Used to be Virral, from a variety of all-caps pvp guilds like JOEY BAG OF DONUTS.

If anyone still remembers either myself or old guildmates, let me know as my entire realID list is wiped. If there are people to play with, chances are I’ll be around again!

2 Likes

GLADIATOR VIRALSHADOW < WHERES MY MACESTUN BRO >

:smile:

GLADIATOR VIRALSHADOW < WHERES MY MACESTUN BRO >
:smile:

yep, something like that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :green_heart:

heya Teeps!!! heheh its great to see at least one familiar face here. i hope life in-game and irl has been treating you well!!!

lothar 4 lyfe

1 Like

Anyone remember me!? Ganteus aka “virrals shadow”. Once rivals, competing for best rogue on the server, then teaming up turned out to be the best 3s teams of all time on lothar. Including hukykulani on mage.

1 Like

I miss you bro! A lot!!!

1 Like

VIRRAL! VIRRRRRRRAALLLLLLLLL! It’s Huly! Yes I am nearly a year late BUT Wrath did just start more or less! Come pvp with meeeeeeee on Grobbulus Horde!!!

hey!!! :kissing_heart::green_heart:

thankfully i had the impulse to check this thread again despite not intending to return

so this gives the opportunity for closure!!!

you would likely disagree with what i am, since i have no problem admitting that “Virral” was just the silly persona of a silly lonely girl making voices to hide after being put on homebound in early high school from how messed up she was over dealing with that fact and its absolute taboo in two-thousand and seven

she then proceeded to get rank one in two brackets as a shadow, with you!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

this game held me back from being true to myself and exhibiting actual confidence until i decided to leave it and the rest of my fake life behind and come out entirely in twenty-fifteen after a lifetime of repression and social pressures

i now have everything i ever wanted :smiling_imp::transgender_symbol:

with that finally said, i wish everyone the best :green_heart::fire::triumph:

:transgender_flag::rainbow_flag::nazar_amulet:

2007 - 2015 were Fun times

VIRRAL rank 1 rogue elite gamer!!!

this is Dwight - it’s been a while!! so glad to see you and awesome to hear all is going well for you! would be great to reconnect sometime - you were an awesome friend

for old times sake, this sh*t used to make me cry when you’d quote it:
“Do you know what “suck the heads” mean? 'Cuz I came down here with Keith once… and he didn’t know”