Midsummer Fires - not reset

Mankrik is still not reset.

I thought this as well for one of my alt’s. Then I realized, he was too low of a level to do it in outlands originally, so I had only completed the non-outlands fires with him last go around.

1 Like

from Imgflip Meme Generator

Fixed on Atiesh as of now.

glad i found this post cant get the fires either

Would be funny for the dev team to “fix it” just prior to or on last day the event ends.

1 Like

They did say it would be fixed on server restart.

There is one scheduled today.

YAY! thank you, it is fixed on Ashkandi!

Its fixed for me, however… I can literally do all of the fires on a char I had done them on 2 days ago… is this intended? Am I good to go just doing it again? lol.

[With realm restarts] To address a bug that prevented Midsummer Fire Festival bonfire quests from resetting for players who previously completed them, all Midsummer bonfire quests will be reset. This includes any yearly quests that players might have completed for the first time since the event began at 12:01 a.m. on June 21.

• Developers’ note: This fix requires that we restart all realms, so to get the fix applied as soon as possible, we’re preforming realm restarts soon during off-peak hours in each region.

It seems intended. Should be A-ok to do em again.

Edit:
While it seems intended that you can do them again blizzard has been known to flip flop on stances for things. So if you don’t wana risk blizz being silly then don’t do em. But it should be fine since they intentionally reset them for everyone.

Fixed on Mankrik thanks!

1 Like

Yes, I’ve done the same and now have both the pet and the toy from Midsummer.

Small indie company

Resetting only the ones that hadn’t been completed since last year’s event would most likely have been way too involved so they probably intended to reset them for everyone because - what’s the worst that could happen? A couple players get a LOT more burning blossoms than intended this year? Not exactly game breaking.

It can inject a ton of raw gold into the servers. People like me ran them on 6+ toons, earning 3k+ gold in an few hours. It CAN mess stuff up so you know blizz might act dumb on some things. Its w/e tho.

I ran it on 6 toons before they fixed em, then again after. 6k+ gold in a few hours, aint bad.

Having the same issue :unamused:

Worked for a little now it doesn’t reset. Was nice little xp boost :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.