Midsummer Fire Festival - Bugged

Seems as though all of the NPCs for Midsummer Fire Festival are not showing in the world. Hope im not the only one with this issue.

5 Likes

I have noticed this as well was leveling with a friend and was going to do the event and found that they are nowhere to be seen.

1 Like

Glad to hear it’s not just me. WHY CAN’T WE JUST RECIEVE CONTENT WHEN WE ARE PROMISED! AHHHHHH

1 Like

I noticed this as well. Isn’t this when the XP buff was added to the ribbon pole? I thought that started in TBC.

1 Like

Yeah, I see the ! for the quests (on my map) spots but anywhere I go, nothing has been actually put in for the event. Dang it!

2 Likes

I logged on earlier. none of the quests were available :frowning: shame, I was rather looking forward for this event. Hopefully they’ll fix it tomorrow

1 Like

It will probably be added in tomorrow morning during the maintenance, which will face unexpected difficulties, causing the servers to be down until 8 PM EST.

I’m glad this thread was started! I was thinking my game was corrupt or something.

Guys, it’s Questie showing the icons everywhere, not the game itself. It’s in the add-on’s database and assumes the event is active based on previous years. After the maintenance/reset tomorrow the event might actually be active and therefore you will find the NPCs.

1 Like

Frostlord as added late TBC so don’t be suprised if we don’t get it.

2 Likes

I’m not hopeful. The event is already live on retail and Classic Era servers. I have a sinking feeling that Burning Crusade is just getting shafted.

2 Likes

Maybe they’ll work after Tuesday maintenance.

2 Likes

Looks like it’s been postponed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.