Midnight Carnival is a social and leveling guild where everyone - all lvls, classes, alts, & even entire little guilds - will be equally welcome. Laid back, friendly, experienced members can help with all your game questions while you learn how to play and make friends.
Above all else we want all our members to have fun while we assist them in learning their class, their spec, how to use and play the game, and how to be the best them possible in a supportive, non judgmental environment. Players are encouraged to ask questions of every kind and never feel they will be insulted when the answer is given. We hope someday they will pay it forward and pass this information on to others who need the help.
If you would like to join Midnight Carnival you need only meet the requirements of respectfulness. PST any member and they will direct you to Ama (The Guild Leader) or someone who can invite you into our family (Most of them can)
What there is to DO:
Doing things together, as a guild, is mutually beneficial. You get to see content and make friends, and groups of 3 or more guildies earns the guild bank money, which is then used so you can repair without spending your own money. The more money the bank has, the higher that limit is able to be set. You can also forge friendships outside of game, via this website and Facebook.
● Facebook News Feed - WoW & Guild News that may interest you.
● Facebook User Group - Communicate, post, share and talk to your fellow guildies. Put a face to a toon name.
● Our website! - Read through the forums! Post! Share thoughts, ideas, reply to others… have a conversation!
● Leveling - The main focus of our guild is social (Community) and leveling, with special focus on teaching. If you see someone struggling to level, not really understanding their class mechanics, or how to complete a quest - Help them! Power leveling them is NOT recommended, but leveling together, or helping with elite quests is a great way to start a friendship.
● 5 man instances - When you run a dungeon group composed of 3 guildies or more, you all earn guild reputation towards some great items (with more to come in the future) and the guild itself earns experience (or would if it weren’t capped) and money. If you plan to run randoms, ask if anyone wants to come with you. Sometimes you wont get an answer, but more often than not people will come with you and you can make some great new friends.
● Raiding - Raiding is not something we as a guild are very focused on. But when we do raid we expect members to meet certain base criteria, including etiquette and preparedness, in order to succeed. There are three different types of raids we do as a guild, Casual Progression (Requires an Application), Open (On the Calendar every Saturday, No application needed), Achievement (Previous Tiers, usually announced or on the fly, but rarely “scheduled”)
Check out everything you ever wanted to know about us, on our website, at midnightcarnival .info
CURRENT RAID RECRUITMENT NEEDS
Main Progression Raids (Heroic/Normal only) Tuesday and Thursday - 6:00pm to 9:00pm MT (8:00pm to 11:00pm ET) Invites start 10-15 minutes prior to raid for a 6p Server first pull.
We’re currently filling our raid team for the Battle for Azeroth Raiding content and are in need of:
- Ranged DPS - 2+ (Hunter, Spriest, Ele - Fricken anything, WHY is everyone melee?)
- Healer OS DPS - 1+ (Pally, Priest, Monk needed most)
- Tank OS DPS - 1+ (DK, DH, Bear, Monk needed most)
We welcome all applications! Even if your class is closed, we will consider exceptional players. We strongly encourage you to schedule an interview as quickly as possible following the submission of the application.
Currently we require a 350+ ilvl to start, fully gemmed and enchanted. You can begin when you are ready
Please Review the application and expectations and apply on our website at midnightcarnival dot info