Method and Limit

And I’m glad you enjoyed it! =) But I didn’t. It was Method v Limit, and Method won - a scenario that doesn’t spark excitement for me anymore. I was cheering for Big Dumb Guild a while ago just to see a new name on the list.

I’m not saying other people shouldn’t get excited, just that I personally am no longer enjoying WF races when it comes down to two guilds, and the winner is the same. We’re all passionate about the game, and I support others enjoying every aspect, even parts I don’t.

Barcelona, PSG, Bayern Munich

European Football leagues do NOT have the salary cap restrictions and lack the league parity of the NBA or NFL, and are widely successful.

There are different ways to do things.

Although admittedly an e-sports draft would be pretty awesome.

I kinda stopped watching their stream in the last few days because the outcome was obvious as usual

There is no competition because professionals who could actually compete with Method live on the other side of world .

It really wasn’t though. The race was actually incredibly tight, and realistically one good pull from either guild was all that they needed to kill it.

Method simply got the good pull first.

1 Like

Since when was raiding an esport? It doesn’t even make sense.

Maybe we need a mythic raid free agency and draft.

pretty sure this was a community event…with sponsors

Pretty sure the last race nether method or limit had won…

Correct, Pieces won.

If you go to wowprogress you will see they have it listed for every tier who won and what place.

A raiding draft, Yeah, that’s what we need… a bunch of sweaty nerds waiting for a chance to get World First and possibly getting paid a few hundred bucks for their 2 weeks or so if they get picked hopefully by Method. :rofl:

1 Like

You can’t compare a world first race in wow to sports. The barrier to entry is 0, anyone could go into mythic ep and try. It’s not like you needed to be drafted out of college to start mythic raiding. When we start seeing players associations, guilds becoming billion dollar franchises and an annual draft for talent then you can start making those comparisons, but right now it’s not even close.

Are you actually suggesting the top guilds be broken up and have their talent dispersed against their will just because you don’t like the fact that a few guilds are better and more dedicated than everyone else?

1 Like

Tell that to the New England Patriots, the Golden State Warriors, Lakers of the early 2000s, Bulls of the mid 90s, Lakers/Cletics of the 80s, Cowboys of the Early 90s.

Just off of the top of my head.

I can see the stories now when they talk about Sco on ESPN

''Sco… such an athlete… picked up his first war axe when he was just 10 years old… all he talked about to his Parents was how he wanted to be a Mythic Raider… and look at him now… 13 olympic medals… 2 cups… and a WF Mythic Raider! Dreams do come true!"

I know I’m poking fun but that sounded funny in my head at least…
:smile:

1 Like

The more views and money that the World First race brings in, the more likely organizations are to start paying players and guilds for their time committed, and the more likely we will see more contenders able to compete.

More companies like Redbull are needed for the scene to grow.

1 Like

I can say the same things about American Football. I think it is the most useless and pointless sport ever but millions enjoy it and put a lot of money into it. Who am I to take away someone’s idea of enjoyment if it is not hurting anyone else? People like different things, no need to mock them.

I’m not mocking them, the idea of a draft in the WF race is what I’m mocking. I actually streamed the WF again, so try not to read into things too much - or - ask for clarity before assuming next time! :slight_smile:

I’m just saying-some kid just won 3 million for playing Fortnite. I mean it’s not a bad thing to aspire to while growing up. Could be worse I guess.

I don’t watch basketball but I’m more interested in who wins the finals than who gets a world first.

Ya he can do good dps, but let’s see him do it on a rainy night in stoke…

In some alternate universe there probably is mythic raiders with shoe deals and players getting into contract disputes with their city’s guilds. Talent scouts joining pugs from ragnaros to try to snipe the best unknown latino talent. Etc

1 Like