Meteor change (Wish)

Can we get a rework on Meteor and get same treatment as DH sigil or Shammy earthquake and choose between hit the target and hit the chosen location pretty pls. Im tired of positioning my mouse just for that spell

Flamestrike is the bigger offender but really it should be an option across the board. When your damage is so heavily baked into a cooldown that requires pumping out as many spells as humanly possible in a short timeframe, you REALLY shouldn’t still have reticle-only based spells (even @cursor macros - while all but required - are annoying as hell).

WoW is probably the last game left that doesn’t have the option to auto cast reticle attacks on the target with a double click. Other games adopted it over a decade ago.

1 Like

I hate theses macro why is it so hard to just drop my AoE on my main target why do I have to position my cursor at the same spot to hit the same thing I would with one touch/number, or whatever people use

Yeah if I recall they removed the ability to @target macro because of something to do with hunter traps. Spaghetti code was all or nothing. If they’re doing it for other classes though, it only fits we get the same…

I would love an option for Meteor (call it Deep Impact or something), in which targets are stunned for three seconds.

It is a giant freaking meteor after all!

1 Like