Message to premades

and they also decline wargames and beg in pikas chat for carries LMAO

did u know ive asked swole to wg me 4 times and hes declined every time
the travesty of the elite shaman

Good players donā€™t wargames man, they got nothing to prove!

Edited to say looks like we can use a few more heals and stealth.

1 Like

I was all set to go for the SPM fight I had been waiting patiently since it was announced a few weeks agoā€¦but i have 2 dogs I rescued in Georgia that were to be delivered but the staff got sick with covidā€¦so Iā€™ll be driving 2600miles this weekend ā€¦ :frowning: and not able to attend

3 Likes

thank you for saving those doggos thats more important then anything in this world :dracthyr_nod: :saluting_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure they will do the same for me ā€¦they will save me from insanity lolā€¦I love my furbabies

1 Like

They queue epics back to back constantly but now canā€™t find enough people for a wargame.

Itā€™s not that they donā€™t have enough people, it is that they donā€™t have enough people willing to do it.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure we will have enough.

Nah. People have lives outside of this game. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Check each premade community, and you will generally find enough on for a wargame at most times of the day. Most already queueing premades into poor BGers using queue syncing.

1 Like

I have a couple questions. What does o7 mean and who is pika?

You cant just bust up into a epic wargame willynilly. It takes time to set up. Until then you just que up hoping our groupā€™s paths cross.

WoW thereā€™s a really sick and sad history here for you isnā€™t there?

Pretty much everywhere tbh.

I miss you buddy, youā€™re a real OG friend. hope youā€™re alright

Close friends with a bigot?

1 Like

lmao ofc he :heart: teh guy who stawks ppl n casually throws out slurs pees n an pod

Sup buddy howā€™s it goin? I like the pic you posted in the BF disc. :smiley: :+1: