Message in a Bottle

Let’s try something a little different.

This is a thread for people to write messages in the hopes of reaching someone.

It could be someone who…

• You used to RP with and you know they won’t ever read it.
  • You have played with in game and want to get in contact with but can’t remember the name, character, etc…
  • You know is actively on the forum and will read your message.

This thread is only for posts from a character to another character. It can be IC or OOC. Be as detailed or as vague as you like.

To: The Void Elf (whose name starts with a ‘Z’ I believe) that helped my space goat when she was recovering from a priest’s extensive mind vision.

Thank you for being kind to my blue girl. I’m sorry we never got to have the adventures we talked about, though only briefly. Your velf left an IC impression on Shenalla that helped her get through some really, really difficult months. It was nice to have a positive, friendly RP during a time when there was a lot of IC tragedy.

5 Likes

To Heartless (Mitocono as the in-game name),

Perhaps you do not remember me, but I did wish to thank you. You were a comfort in a time when I was not myself, when I had lost everything. You were not looking to be such, but to me you were a friend and reluctantly filled that role when I had fallen to my knees, into darkness.

I know you do not wish me to say it, but you have showed even the heartless are capable of love.

-Chieftain Taina Runetotem

1 Like

OOC: This is to a Demon Hunter named Felthron. You read my Dahlyna character stories here on the forums last year and sent a beautiful in-character letter with thousands of gold. It seemed that his story was coming to a close. I did not log in until nearly two weeks later, and by the time I got it, you had deleted your character. I felt so badly that I never got a chance to thank you and tell you how much it meant to me. It touched my heart and I will never forget. I dedicated the next story to you with Felthron’s letter as the main theme as it really inspired me. I do not know if you read it or quit the game, but I wish we could have roleplayed, even one last time before Felthron’s death to say goodbye. Thank you Felthron, you have a friend who misses you who you did not even meet.

4 Likes