Merging servers won't happen

you choose to read what you want

you arent saying anything useful either

if you didnt read it, how would you know my argument doesnt matter?

you choose to read what you want
are you saying anything useful?

interestingly. i cant fully delete my own posts. meaning only forum moderator can and it was in fact an employee that was deleting my posts.

1 Like

I read it and agree with a lot of what you’re saying.

Yes, you can go to Reddit if you want as well.

1 Like

They didn’t merge servers in retall because doing that implies your game is dying. The player name conflict is barely a problem, since news flash people run into this problem all the time when buying server transfers.

1 Like

lets check…11.1k on twitch for WoW.
9.5k on overwatch.

“implies the game is dying”?
it IS dying. those numbers says it all for blizzard games. they cant hide it.
when there are multiple servers with 1-10% alliance vs 90% horde and less than 100 players, that isnt something a company can just cover up.

They need to act quickly to salvage whats left by merging servers so the loyal players that still remain can still have a way to play and enjoy the game, which will feed into their addiction and reinforce the memory that wow is still fun. only that will keep the game afloat, and rebuild the population slowly over-time.

1 Like

They are managing the service by accepting the transfer money. Since u are sick of the stance.

Name 1 time in the 17 years of wow blizzard has actually managed population correctly. Excluding the time in 2004 or 05 in which they created new servers and allowed free transfers to them from certain over populated realms.

Expect to see less and less games for PC and more for consoles as the microprocessor chips have become non existent…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.