Merging servers won't happen

No they did not. They connected them. That’s not merging.

CRZ is just adding Surnames we can’t pick ourselves. Change my mind.

It is basically the same thing.

Well connecting means you don’t have to change your name, merging means you would.

1 Like

or… they could let you implement surnames… which is essentially what connecting is. Trunchbull Earthfury.

1 Like

Never been a fan of surnames in games but yea that would work.

1 Like

Don’t let these posts and topic die. Just doing what Blizz support said to do. And I’ll keep doing it until my time ends.

Doing exactly what Customer Service said to do. Post in the forum.

BUMPING

So the blind, silent, deaf, DEVS can see that my realm wasn’t the only one that died.

Customer Service closed my ticket but I’m not letting these post get lost in the void.

What is your response to this BLIZZ?

1 Like

It is not CRZ.
They connected realms. That means, you can have guilds with players from different connected realms.

CRZ is a different thing on retail.]

CRZ means you can play with people from different realms, but you can’t send gold or trade items with them, similar to Battlegrounds.

Connected realms is a good idea, but can cause more problems over time.

Cool adding 20 extra people to Herod lol

dont merge servers = game dies
simple as that.
is it fair to all the people stuck on dead servers? those people will be forced to quit if they cant afford to xfer. why should they pay to xfer if the game is dying, they started on and chose a healthy server, they did nothing wrong.
the rich people can afford to xfer and they will do it out of desperation to play.
how many loyal wow players are still left? does blizzard care about us?

1000-2000 players transfered from Herod to Benediction in the last few months.
25$ per xfer multiply 1000 = $25,000. thats a lot of instantaneous money.

stop deleting my posts. it contains no profanity or offensive content. I am merely speaking facts

2 Likes

it seems like my posts are being policed. so i ll have to post on reddit.

please email me and tell me exactly what i said that was offensive and why my post was deleted 3 times.

is my post being deleted because i said blizzard is being sued by the state of California and that is keeping them too busy from fixing their games from dying?

1 Like

anyways here is a little recap of my post that was being deleted.

the idea is that we have to look at the state of the gaming industry as a whole. look at blizzard as a company, the state of the economy, activision who is running blizzard and investors who truly drive all their decisions.
we as players arent asking for a lot. we just want a game thats playable.
99% horde: 1% alliance servers is not acceptable. I said this 10 year ago that they needed a “server migration option or bundle discount to spend 50-75$ to MOVE ALL CHARACTERS to a new server”

they did finally merge all CLASSIC ERA servers into WHITEMANE but that took too long. took them over 3-5 months and the state of that population is no longer healthy. its been a ghost town for months. and they think dividing the playerbase even more with SEASONS OF MASTERY is a good idea.

i previously said:
-the gaming industry itself has major issues.
-wow was amazing in 2004 because there was 0 competition but the market now is oversaturated.
-people have a harder choice where to put their time and money now
-microtransactions, preordering, early access cancellation scams, pay2win models
-mobile games ruined the market and every developer is targetting whales
-subscription model isnt enough money anymore.
-many games are released unfinished
-many companies wont even make PC games anymore, everything is console ports
-blizzard has multiple failed or dying franchises and have been on a decline over the years
is this really offensive or a fact
-tried to charge 35$ for classic era clones and backpedalled to 15$
-sc2 tried to sell voice packs
-hearthstone tries to make you buy a new set every 2 months
-basically means Classic WoW is very low on their radar in terms of overall income, so we are not a priority to them. but what choice do we really have

remember the days when you buy SC1, WC2, D2 for 39.99 and they lasted you 10 years, remember when blizzard made masterpiece legendary games. remember when wow had 14 million subs. remember when entire stadiums in korea watched starcraft tournaments.

anyways lets see what happens to this company and the gaming industry. they can keep ignoring us but see how long that lasts.

we as gamers have to get smarter. do research, watch reviews, talk to friends, play betas, watch streams, read forums. never preorder (notice how many games die in the first month).

4 Likes

Too long, didn’t read bro.

Your argument doesn’t matter.

you choose to read what you want

you arent saying anything useful either

if you didnt read it, how would you know my argument doesnt matter?

you choose to read what you want
are you saying anything useful?

interestingly. i cant fully delete my own posts. meaning only forum moderator can and it was in fact an employee that was deleting my posts.

1 Like

I read it and agree with a lot of what you’re saying.

Yes, you can go to Reddit if you want as well.

1 Like

They didn’t merge servers in retall because doing that implies your game is dying. The player name conflict is barely a problem, since news flash people run into this problem all the time when buying server transfers.

1 Like

lets check…11.1k on twitch for WoW.
9.5k on overwatch.

“implies the game is dying”?
it IS dying. those numbers says it all for blizzard games. they cant hide it.
when there are multiple servers with 1-10% alliance vs 90% horde and less than 100 players, that isnt something a company can just cover up.

They need to act quickly to salvage whats left by merging servers so the loyal players that still remain can still have a way to play and enjoy the game, which will feed into their addiction and reinforce the memory that wow is still fun. only that will keep the game afloat, and rebuild the population slowly over-time.

1 Like

They are managing the service by accepting the transfer money. Since u are sick of the stance.

Name 1 time in the 17 years of wow blizzard has actually managed population correctly. Excluding the time in 2004 or 05 in which they created new servers and allowed free transfers to them from certain over populated realms.

Expect to see less and less games for PC and more for consoles as the microprocessor chips have become non existent…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.