#MergeEarthenRing #ConnectEarthenRing #SaveEarthenRing

3 Likes

Gotta do my part too!
#SaveEarthenRing
#MergeEarthenRing
#ConnectEarthenRing
#UndeadNotDead

3 Likes

@Kaivax used to play on ER, not sure if he still does.

Help us out Randy! I love this server and don’t want my community to continue this way into SL.

#SaveEarthenRing
#MergeEarthenRing
#ConnectEarthenRing

2 Likes

Not sure if he still is playing or working for Blizzard. I just checked out his twitter and couldn’t find an update since 2016. Hopefully he may be a voice to speak up for us.

1 Like

Yes, @Kaivax! C’mon, buddy. We need a Blizz fren to help us out here.

Also, please #ConnectEarthenRing!

EDIT: @Kanta, he’s very active, he tends to post the Realm Connections threads and also posted this recently:

2 Likes

Necromancy!
bump

1 Like

It’d be nice to get some kind of notice for this thread and the many other methods we are using to petition for a connection. A blue post would be great.

I’ve been keeping an eye out and there hasn’t been one since the September 29 connections thread. I wonder if those were the last batch of connections entirely or the last batch before the pre-patch that hits today. Either way, a bit bummed that we didn’t get any blue post of confirmation. :frowning_face: Will keep trying.

1 Like

Also keeping the faith. This is the closest we’ve been to making the dream a reality and I plan to keep that hope alive.

#mergeEarthenRing #connectEarthenRing #saveEarthenRing

1 Like

Throwing my 2 coppers in as well. Still holding out hope that we get a realm connect; at this point I don’t even care WHO we are connected with so long as we get a little life pumped into the realm. 6.2k views on this thread alone and still not a peep from Blizzard. Larger realms have gotten connections, realms that didn’t need/want a connection were connected.

WHY are we not connected? We’ve gone thru the appropriate channels and have done what we are supposed to do. Chimed in on the old realm connection thread (now closed), keep bumping this thread, and I’ve been regularly submitting it as a suggestion through the in-game help menu. At this point I want some answers.

#mergeEarthenRing #connectEarthenRing #saveEarthenRing

3 Likes

A realm connection to another server isn’t what the ER community deserves, but the realm connection the ER community needs.

Wait, no we deserve a connection too. Need to find a better quote for this.

#connectEarthenRing
#MergeEarthenRing
#SaveEarthenRing

1 Like

#connectEarthenRing
#MergeEarthenRing
#SaveEarthenRing

LETS GET CONNECTED!!

4 Likes

Going to continue to ask and hope. Perhaps we can at least get some clarification regardless. I just want to #SaveEarthenRing.

Please let them #ConnectEarthenRing.

3 Likes

#MergeEarthenRing #ConnectEarthenRing #SaveEarthenRing

2 Likes

Yeah, it’d be nice to hear something about it at least.

Throw us a bone, @Blizzard. We’ve reached out on the forums, on Twitter, and through the in-game Suggestions tool, just like you asked. Let us know if we’re holding out breath for nothing.

#mergeEarthenRing #connectEartheRing #saveEarthenRing

Did we get connected…? Seeing people from other servers for the first time in Trade/General chats. I didn’t see anything in a blue post though.

To my knowledge, no. The recent influx of activity is still basically the CRZ that’s been happening for a bit. There’s just more of it due to the influx of people coming back for the pre-patch / expansion.

Aw man. I have been keeping up with this thread in hopes that an ER merge would happen before Shadowlands. Coming back to a dead realm for a new expansion seems like such a letdown so I’m not sure I even want to return. I’m really not into paying Bliz to move my main and alts to a server that functions.

1 Like