#mergeEarthenRing

Even if it’s not to a huge realm or one that has a large Alliance pop, I think that Earthen Ring could use any help right now.

While I love Boralus, the reason main cities became popular for RP I think is because of the ease of getting lowbies/alts there before current content. That may be less of an issue considering leveling time is greatly lessened in Shadowlands from what I can tell.

@Cowi You’re absolutely right. We’re not asking for a merge in the true sense of two servers combining where only one exists in the end. We are asking for a connection to other realms. We absolutely wish to keep Earthen Ring as its own server identity.

I’m not sure that merges still occur, but, just in case and for clarification, we are using merge and connection interchangeably for the purposes of the current Realm Connections. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I wonder how many would actually be happy with an actual merge, with potential name change, to say Wyrmrest Accord.

I’d happily merge with Wyrmrest Accord. I’ve got a few alts over there and really enjoy the community. With the way that they do the merges I don’t think we’d need to change our names, either.

I meant, merge, instead of connect. That would require name changes. Would you still be happy with that?

It wouldn’t be my first choice but if that’s what it took to bring Earthen Ring back to it’s former glory I’d certainly settle for it.

A new server connection thread is up for September 16th - 17th. Make your voice heard and #mergeEarthenRing!

A reminder to let people know to Connect Earthen Ring to other servers! If my dead fuzzy butt can do it, so you can you!

2 Likes

Really hoping something happens soon #MergeEarthenRing

2 Likes

This week’s realm connections thread is up. Sadly, ER is not listed. It’s a smaller thread this week, and they’re attempting to merge the first cluster of servers for the third time or so.

I posted in it. I hope it’s not the last set of connections before SL. Let’s get our voices heard in there!

1 Like

I also followed up on this weeks realm connections thread. Let’s hope for the best and keep our fingers crossed that it isn’t the final set of connections before Shadowlands.

1 Like

Yes, I’m concerned that they didn’t mention any more upcoming connections this time around. Here’s to hoping that they still have plans for more. Earthen Ring and other servers still need help boosting their communities.

Citizens of Dalaran! Raise your eyes to the skies and observe!

Great now that I have your attention. I don’t play on Earthen Ring nor Brazillian realms. However I hear their plight and hope that we as a community, Alliance and Horde from ALL servers can come together. The time has come to abandon realms and connect all realms of a given region. Instead use sharding to manage the populations. I can already hear the objections and I hope we can all work through them all to find a unifying and fair solution. #ConnectAzeroth

Detailed Arguments Here: #ConnectAzeroth - The Final Realm Connection

Yeah we got screwed

man, i really wish something was done with our realm so that it’s more lively.

So I tweeted Blizzard today and got a canned response. BUT. They told me our methods of getting developer attention are:

1. Posting on the community forums (which we are doing and need to keep doing)
  2. Submitting in-game feedback through the Help tool <--- let's start doing this

There’s the support article how to do this. If you’re in a guild, get your guild members ON IT. We have AIE on this server, we can punch the heck out of this thing. The more voices, the better!

1 Like

Just chimed in (again) on the new realm connections thread, where we again are not included. The silence from Blizzard is honestly maddening at this point, I wish we could at least get some explanation at this point. I’ve submitted many suggestions in-game and have also encouraged my guildmates to submit as a suggestion that Earthen Ring gets merged.

We need answers.

#MoveEarthenRing #MergeEarthenRing #SaveEarthenRing

4 Likes

So we need to keep posting on the forums, in this thread and every Realm Connections thread. I was also told by Blizzard Customer Service to use the in-game suggestion tool. In the spirit of this 2-pronged effort, made a post for that effort. Let’s do both, people! Grab your guildies and let’s do it!

2 Likes

I submitted an in-game suggestion via their Help menu yesterday and plan on doing so again today. I’ve also been posting as often as possible in their Realm Connections thread to try and get their eyes on it.

Let’s hope we see some traction here.

1 Like

Just who are you calling important? :stuck_out_tongue: I agree that this all seems bizarre. I’m not sure what the plan is for us, or the logic. At least knowing that would help a great deal, but I’m willing to bet the people that tend to read these probably don’t always know. Maybe we spike up during expac and patch launches? Maybe our raid progress has made them think we don’t necessarily need the help (which I think wouldn’t make much sense, but I’m really just making guesses anyway at this point). Irony there is, if we had more people, both the Mythic guilds would have already had CE. We both lost far too much time to roster problems and having to retrain and recruit people, often from other servers. Imagine NOT having to beg people to transfer… Oh man… the dream.

2 Likes

@Blizzard Sure seems like every Realm except Earthen Ring has gotten a server connection, what is up with that? Sure would bring some life back to ER if we could get so luck! The RP on ER has declined and could use a boost of like minded players not to mention our economy suffers terribly.

7 Likes