Merge Xp On Xp Off

BGs lack the community the Twinks had. Nothing says love for a game except grinding for months to create the ultimate toon. RIP to epic battles of twink vs twink. Trash talking and those players of the opposite faction you love to hate.

No.

What your suggesting is suicide to Blizz financially…

“Let’s reintroduce twinks to the community” is going to be cutting into the new players and returning players fun. Its going to cost Blizz more to reintroduce twinks than not.

Keep your bad ideas to yourself and get good if you want to faceroll new and ungeared players. Scrub.

1 Like

I hear there is a nice twink community for CLASSIC. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Could we instead not do that?

your name looks familiar. is end you? dodge rogue from 110’s?

i say why not, i mean they already do that with gladiator gear and no scaling.

There’s no need for twinks in xp on when we’ve got multiple premades of raiders doing party sync and queue sync in lower brackets. They might actually have to fight against geared players, and we can’t have that.

1 Like

With Shadowlands Blizzard has really nailed the targeted metrics through various forms of Twinking.
End game engagement, Time played, Consumption, Financially through currencies/in game services.
This combined with the most customizable characters to date, it is quite impressive. (The best part)
What we are missing is some of this Top Tier content from guides and articles via official Wowhead promotions.
This one here is a classic, done by Perculia! Excellent example of what we should be seeing in the future.

There are clearly options for advancement in an area of this game that has always been relevant and complete with Hot topics. :wink:
Shadowlands is a great time for tapping into these assets once again.
A full blown merge may be a bit much, but access to consistent areas for Twinks to play has always gone over well.

A merger will create less revenue for Blizz. thats the bottom line. What creates more revenue… not twinking. It discourages new players from playing. so They wont and they shouldnt for the ‘few’ people who want to twink (IE they’re bad players that want a consistent OP advantage over others rather than being good)

I am in favor of this. Blizzard killed my twinks TWICE. Once with the separation , once again with the level squish. There used to be a bug that let you queue in the xp off bracket with xp on, but it was removed.

They should but wont levelers cry alot.

The way it works currently, any form of Twinking will consume more Time, Engagement, Currency and In game services (Revenue) than the average “Leveler”.
This is how the system has been re-designed.

One door was closed and several have opened up, in fact some brackets are calling this expansion
“The best it has ever been”.
Blizzard just needs to do some official promotions, like in the past.