Merge TBC Servers

No raids no healers tanks no 1 to play with people keep transfering off server, please just merge server groups like Classic did so we can actually play with more then 2000 people.

9 Likes

Why take the time to merge realms when they can get transfer money off you? The first requires integrity and work. The second requires nothing.

4 Likes

Bobby is going to personally offer you a job. You understand the culture of blizzard completely

I don’t think I’d qualify because my English is too good and I don’t live in India.

We have 4 Kara, Gruul-Mag & SSC going on next week… what realms are low?

Check out Fairbanks last week - not even enough raiders for a 25 man, much less 4 of them. I believe one Kara ran this week

1 Like

2000 people!? Way to weird flex. Meanwhile over on DD, I’ll never get the rep I need to do heroics because there’s just no one online.

Smolderweb is heading the same direction as your server. Once has several thousand people and this weekend it was a ghost town. At the peak this weekend there were around 200 players signed in on the entire server.

The second is voluntary for all participants. The first means huge changes for a lot of people, whether they want it or not. Obviously option B is the lowest impact so that’s what they went with.

At this point they really need to make the executive decision to set faction balance caps on character creation and transfers. On top of this, direct small servers to be transferred to some target server that could use more population - so that all players from a low pop realm get to end up in the same place keeping their community as intact as possible… before shutting down the hyper-small realms.

For players who WANT that weird small server experiment I suppose they could keep 1-2 realms open with hard caps on them to keep them from ever growing past a certain point and just always keep them classified as low pop realms.

3 Likes

lol kurrinaxx has 174 left

1 Like

Wat?! In TBC or just classic?

20 players 1PM Eastern on Arcanite Reaper. To the community, lets keep all topics regarding dying realms going. Blizzard needs to support us.

2 Likes

Netherwind horde side is evaporating, I’m kinda stunned. It takes something out of the game to be in an empty server.

1 Like

Well, that’s a piece of what you get when you only market the game to a bunch of tryhard dads who have played before. They have money, not time. Much more willing to pay the transfer fee to get where they want to be. Partly because they know the game already, and partly because of the financial freedom. Double whammy.

We know Blizzard is looking at realm populations and choosing to ignore speaking to the community about TBC Classic realm populations, as there are some transfer initiatives for Classic realms (Non TBC)

Today they announced new upcoming servers for Classic WoW. We demand an update on TBC Classic servers. This is unacceptable

2 Likes

Cancel your subscriptions and leave feedback in the reasons why you’re cancelling. Expect content creators and more of the community to be aware of these server population issues plaguing Classic WoW in the near future. The community deserves a response from Blizzard already. Do not let anymore low-medium pop realms die by paying for transfers…

1 Like

Share, sign

I came back to this game to clear Naxxaramas. It never happened. I continue onward into outland with the hopes of clearing Black Temple, but if we continue down the path we are on that will also never happen. It truly seems the only course of action is stop playing the game all together until decisive action is taken. Enough is enough Blizzard. Do something

3 Likes

Anathema is very low pop, not enough low level resources to go around. I would really like it if they merged with a bigger server so making gold is easier and wpvp is easier to find, there is nobody in stranglethorn to gank, and making a guild is really hard to do on it.