Merge LOW pop servers!

Server transfers are a cash grab!

Arcanite Reaper is a DEAD server, very difficult to run any dungeon due to lack of ppl online.

Please consider merger with another LOW or Medium server (Medium is not really Medium, be real).

4 Likes

This is better off posted in general where the developers will see it.

im honestly not sure about whether or not thats a troll reply
like, I don’t browse general, but for all I know he has a point

Its not a troll post the developers or anyone that can make that kinda decision dont come here for feedback suggestions or complaints you dont want general use the ingame suggestion feature.

Spend the money and transfer off to a high pop, best choice you can make.

2 Likes

According to Ironforge it’s got about 1400 active raiders, which is only slightly higher than 1/10th of the population of raiders on the most active server. It’s also something like 70:30 in favor of the Alliance, so that’s something like maybe only 10 active Horde raid teams.

While some people are calling for server caps to be similar to what they were in Vanilla, some are asking for merges, etc.

Currently the options to server transfer or reroll do exist and would resolve the issue of preferring a different server population. I do wonder though, what of servers like Stalagg, where there is an almost zero Alliance population now (no active raiders being logged).

1 Like

Blizzard doesn’t like to merge realms. That’s why we’ll get sharding.

So Arcanite Reaper will get 5 layers with 3 players per layer?
Sweet, gonna go transfer!

This should be better than the transfer to Incendius you convinced me to make

1 Like

You know what I mean. where four or five low pop servers share the same instance?

1 Like

So you get my hopes up, and then dash them to pieces?

Meanie :sleepy:

wut

1 Like

That information is blatantly false, there is 0 chance there are 1400 active players on Arcanite Reaper, unless 1300 of them are Alliance. There weren’t 10 raid teams on Horde side during the servers peak. Every single horde raiding guild is gone or planning to leave in a few weeks.

Well, it could be that the past couple of weeks have seen a surge in transfers and/or people quitting, as the data for Ironforge is representative of players uploading logs to warcraftlogs.com over the past 2 weeks.

Arcanite Reaper is one of those servers that’s blossoming with a radiant array of natural wild life.

You’ll want to transfer there to take advantage of their vast over abundance of natural resources.

1 Like

Reroll genius

I don’t know what’s going on in Arcanite Reaper, but don’t touch Deviate Delight. We like our small community and don’t want to be forcibly merged with another server.

1 Like

It looks like there are logs for 463 Horde raiders during the peak (Horde side) for Arcanite Reaper, which was the 2 week period starting Dec. 30th, 2019. Contrast that with 287 (Horde side) for the current 2 week period, starting Mar. 2nd, 2020.

It also appears that the current period has the highest number of Alliance side logs (i.e. the servers’ peak for Alliance), at 863 unique player raid logs.

I suppose my math is off here, as 287 unique character raid logs would only be roughly 8 raid teams consisting of roughly 35 members each.

A round of applause for the Spokesperson for Deviate Delight, everyone.

Talk to just about anyone on the server and they’ll express a similar opinion. Of course there are a few outliers, but the overwhelming majority of the population would agree with me.

I’m sure if I went and asked the Horde on your server, I’d be hearing a different tune.