Merge HC Servers

Im sure this has been mentioned time and time again. But Defias Pillager is a healthy medium population server at best, with a very small horde presence. And Skull Rock has a low, primarily horde, population on a good day.

What’s stopping them from merging the two so we can have one solid, healthy HC server that horde and alliance can share, like it’s meant to be?

I’m basing this on observations made over the course of months, in between SoD p2 and p3 releases. I’ve played on both servers on both factions. DP alliance side is doing amazing. DP horde side is a border line ghost town; but bless their hearts they are trying to have community. And SR instead is simply a ghost town on both sides.

1 Like

I’d prefer to keep them separate. I recently rolled there to play SF and it’s a much better experience for solo. It’s nice to have a server where there aren’t a lot of bots. Are you stuck on SR or something?

1 Like

I agree.

I like playing HC on quieter server because it’s more of a challenge.

Though to solve the issue for those who prefer group play or bigger population realm they should just allow free transfers between HC realms with a 30 day lockout

2 Likes

idk why you can’t do a paid transfer from SR to DP (or vice versa tbh) I understand the reason you can’t have people transfer to a HC server from era but no reason HC shouldn’t be able to transfer to HC

4 Likes

I agree that transfers should be available. I believe they should be free from one HC server to the other HC server though. Blizzard needs to stop charging players for this automated service when servers become people deserts, or when a server becomes a mega server (some like smaller communities).
It’s essentially giving players a reason to keep playing by allowing them to have the environment they are comfortable and have fun with. If faced with re-leveling on a new server, or be stuck on an unfun server, many will rather move on to another hobby. I know I would.

1 Like

I agree, I think I have reached the max number of times I want to re-roll to avoid megaservers or escape dead ones.
Only if the HC servers are merged, the option to reroll to avoid megaserver won’t even exist any more.
So YES cheap paid transfer or better yet free (once a month if any bot-preventing measures is needed) would be the ideal solution.

1 Like

Yep, a CD should be included for HC server to HC server. :+1:t4:
I just re-rolled to SR for a quieter experience. I’ve lost the stamina for any future re-rolls too.

1 Like